Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L17ef57.png

5Lc1d21c.png                                                  8L8d78e6.png                    

Fifth quick kill                                                                                           Five victims helped
                                               Perform 5 Machete quick kills while being bullied                                                        Help or rescue 5 victims

Finally got back around to playing I Am Alive since I finished all my weeklies today on Destiny, glad to be back on it, I enjoy it a lot.                           

• Like 1

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

52Le4e106.png                                                                                                                                                                                                    22L41be74.png

:silver: Adachi's Letter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           :silver:Don't Think, Feel

You satiated your Hunger for Adachi's challenges.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   You defeated all of one character's Challenges!

Edited by Samis-86
  • Like 4

DW7E+Logo+Render.png

:silver: A World of Reason

4L0e1097.png

View the ending for the "Wise" Fame Type.

:gold: Conqueror of Chaos

44L0b154b.png

Complete one of the scenarios on the Chaos difficulty level.

And with that, I only need 2 more playthroughs, use a few more stratagems, a couple misc trophies and I have my platinum.  I seriously like the created character I made for my Wise playthrough.

• Like 3

Lb728bd.png

58L2b327e.png

:bronze: It's All About The Points

Score at least 40,000 points in Survivors

56L2cbe13.png

:bronze: Keep The Good Times Rolling

Chain a 20-defeated combo in Slayers

TOOK LONG ENOUGH! All I have left for versus are all in the wins department and the boosting sessions I'm in have been going insanely well. On my way to getting closer and closer to 100%.

• Like 4

Gunslugs

1L8c2368.png

Complete Hell
Achieve the "Complete Hell" objective

I raged so much going for this trophy (more than I did the whole time playing Cel Damage HD). The level and final boss fight was freakin' "Nintendo hard", no wonder its ultra rare! But I guess it all gives me much more of a sense of accomplishment having conquered the best the game could throw at me.

• Like 1