Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4a2302.png

4Lbbe318.png

:bronze:Stage 03 Complete
                                                                                                                                                         Clear stage 03.

You know... before Agarest Zero, I never even heard of a english localized game that wasn't english dubbed. I got that

& this game at the same time, what's the odds both of these games don't have a single bit of english dubbing in it? whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

• Like 3

MiNi NiNJAS

21L85a125.png

Bow Before Me

Defeat 50 enemies with the bow

Some glitchy trophies in this game :P So far Smooth Sailing is the only one to have glitched for me, so I'll go for that again after all the collectibles are done (since replaying levels overwrites progress on those).

• Like 2