Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Around the World

Use the Batwing to travel to all Fast Travel points

30L7807b1.png

Batman Arkham Origins 

• Like 2

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round:

6119759138.png

Safety First - Turn Danger Zones off on the Stage Select screen.

14ee759121.png

Fledging Fighter - Fight a Versus (Solo) match.

b145759135.png

A Fight to Remember - Save a replay.

72a1759137.png

Who's Got Popcorn? - Watch a movie.

c3e6759118.png

Time Attack (Tag) Cleared - Clear 1 course in Time Attack (Tag) mode.

Zen Pinball 2:

3f8d561129.png

Letter From Mom - Lock three balls and start You Have Mail Multiball on the Plants vs. Zombies table.

Transistor:

e035654018.png

Bet() - Complete five encounters with one or more Limiters in use.

Sleeping Dogs

39L5e8c3c.png

Spiritual Healing 

Pray at all of the Health Shrines.

After beating the whole game, I realize collectibles can be seen on the world map xD oh well, at least I only needed a couple of them. I still have to do a couple of annoying trophies though, like the melee weapon kills.

• Like 1

:o Nice. I'm really struggling with this... And pretty much every trophy I have left :(

Haha, Same here, I used two emergency portals to escape the last 2 regions because it was getting insane, it's all about knowing the regions i guess :P

Edited by Timanthon

Rayman Origins (Vita)

13Lab75f2.png

Nitro

Earned ALL speed trophies!

This wasn't too bad since I was completing these very quickly using the brake boost method. Mecha No Mistake was a bit difficult because I end up dying a lot on the final platforming section and getting me crushed lol.

• Like 3