Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

16L9f8621.png

永劫回帰に抵抗する者達 

グリムの魔法使い メイジー、ターリアとの追体験を全て完了した

Also earned Well-Decorated about an hour ago. Only have explore every level of all dungeons left before the :platinum: is mine.

I hope you know you only need to visit each floor, not complete it =D

I didn't and I have 100% on all floor which isn't required for that trophy xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

L3695bc.png

21L8678b1.png

40-bronze.pngチャプター1クリア(スーパーダンガンロンパ2)

「スーパーダンガンロンパ2」でチャプター1をクリアする

I got a lot done today, and I finally got to scrape the main story and finish Chapter 1. By tomorrow, I hope to either have it completely done or be near or at the last trial.

• Like 3

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 

:bronze:

Prison Nightmare 

12L301234.png

Complete The Nightmare In Chapter 1

I have only played about an hour into this game but so far I am loving it :) a great setting with great throwbacks to the original Wolfenstein with these Nightmare parts :)

Edited by Razza

Catherine

42L833627.png

:bronze: Menhir Conquered! - Complete Stage 2 of Babel

(Ultra Rare - 1.94%)

I almost poured tears of pure joy when this popped, those who have ventured into Babel know what this is about, 2 stages left xD

Damn, seeing this makes me jealous. I'm still stuck on it and I still have the other two ahead of it...

L3695bc.png

29L9d64a5.png

40-silver.pngプレゼントを全種類集めた(スーパーダンガンロンパ2)

「スーパーダンガンロンパ2」でプレゼントを全て集める

Only 4 trophies between Island Mode and Miracle Magical Girl Monomi, then the plat and one of the top 50 fastest achievers spot will be mine!

• Like 2