Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L66368e.png

5L51839a.png

:bronze:  Breaking Not So Bad
Use a merchant to repair an item.

After finishing Digimon I don't really know what to play... 'orz

So I begin Arslan Warriors today - that was a birthday present :D

And then I just buy and started to play Diablo 3 ROS thx to Noirne who recommend me that game :D

And yeah while party chit-chatting we slash our way through act 1, still in it and have much fun x'D

My vodoo class really rocks and beats every demon away x'D It just like a huge spring clean lol :spank:

I feel like a tank, damage dealer and attention sign and my char don't care :dance: 

'morrow maybe the next boss will be slayed :D

I always have much fun with Noirne to rock and troll in games <3

• Like 2

L66368e.png

5L51839a.png

Breaking Not So Bad
Use a merchant to repair an item.

Here is the next Episode Noirne and Tanuzomi play together xD (CO OP Game Round with my dear Tanu ^-^)

we just decided to play it as we talked about Diablo 1 and 2 x3

we got both to Lv 19 ,she plays as Witchdoctor while i chose a monk x3

It really makes alot fun together xp

Well that's it for now, stay tuned :3

• Like 2

Lb4c794.png

44Lac9eaa.png

:bronze: Obelisk Conquered!

Complete stage 3 of Babel.

Damn that was a lot easier than Menhir. Time to take on Axis Mundi and achieve godhood.

What?! Obelisk is by far the hardest one (trust me on this I've completed the game twice now)... Axis is the easiest lol, just use two controllers. 

L51930e.png

1L8b7a48.png

:platinum: the grail

14Lca8e12.png

:silver: Up In Flames

I got my 25th platinum 

Seriously? I found it to be the easiest one so far. It took me 2 days to beat Altar, 3 for Menhir, and around 13 tries for Obelisk.

Whaaat?!? You must have gotten pretty lucky, I also thought Obelisk was the hardest one due to those trolling mystery and monster blocks and thought Menhir was the easiest. In fact Obelisk was the only one I thought was challenging

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Seriously? I found it to be the easiest one so far. It took me 2 days to beat Altar, 3 for Menhir, and around 13 tries for Obelisk.

Practise makes perfect? but honestly I believe so. I can probably one shot Altar and Menhir every time, Axis I've only failed once and Obelisk probably takes me an hour to achieve at a time because of the random blocks. Random possibilities screw you over whereas the other ones are solid and take constructed thoughts, any failures are your fault but for Obelisk it's down to a lot of luck / chance at certain levels (block height 80-130 especially) 

Whaaat?!? You must have gotten pretty lucky, I also thought Obelisk was hardest one due to those trolling mystery and monster blocks and thought Menhir was the easiest. In fact Obelisk was the only one I thought was challenging

Basically this. 
Edited by Eli_bloodthirst
  • Like 1

Whaaat?!? You must have gotten pretty lucky, I also thought Obelisk was the hardest one due to those trolling mystery and monster blocks and thought Menhir was the easiest. In fact Obelisk was the only one I thought was challenging

Practise makes perfect? but honestly I believe so. I can probably one shot Altar and Menhir every time, Axis I've only failed once and Obelisk probably takes me an hour to achieve at a time because of the random blocks. Random possibilities screw you over whereas the other ones are solid and take constructed thoughts, any failures are your fault but for Obelisk it's down to a lot of luck / chance at certain levels (block height 80-130 especially) 

Basically this. 

If both of you say that, I must've been very lucky indeed. Didn't get a lot of bombs from mystery blocks. Tried Axis Mundi a few times, but didn't get beyond 77 steps. This one makes it a lot harder to form solid bases.

• Like 1

L6c60c6.png

39L615992.png

40-silver.pngWet Work
Complete a Very Difficult abduction mission in five turns or less on Classic or Impossible difficulty.

All annoying trophies out! Now just beating the game 4 times remaining...

*Sigh* Some 8/10's onwards really don't let you rest much, eh? I'll continue tomorrow :)

• Like 3

L48190d.png

22L56e050.png

:gold: Iron Titan

Beat the game in Hard mode with Iron mode active

1L164e75.png

:platinum: Ascension

Collect all Trophies

• Like 1

L62e16c.png

5Lfed3c6.png

Ascension Ending :silver:
Achieved Ascension Ending in [Heart Dimension Neptunia H: Into Legend].

Now it's time to beat the game with True End and getting all treasures aswell as one or two other trophies i haven't done in the first playthrough.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 4