Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

header.jpg?t=1447360514

28Lba5490.png

:gold: The Fire Ferrets Strike Again!

Complete the highest difficulty of Pro-bending.

This.....

tumblr_m3c6cmQWGV1qdrazeo1_500.gif

• Like 2

The Walking Dead

pC6Rzyl.png

:gold: It's not stealing if you need it

Complete episode 2: Starved for help

I started off with the intention of helping everyone, trying to being a nice guy. That philosophy flew out the window midway through this chapter. It's been a while since I enjoyed a game this much  :wub:

• Like 4

L66368e.png

30Ld83ac3.png

:silver:  May His Death Satisfy You
Kill Malthael in Hardcore mode.

A funny day with Noirne again <3 (Much more fun than maxing weapon in Arslan... :spank: )

Beat the pseudo cool hoodie gangsta and kick him in right in dat face (゜ε´(┗┓ヽ(ゝ∀・)ノ

With endless gun power from Noirne and my toxic rainy dance (to bad we didn't hear the song: Girls just wanna have fun :dance: )

We're still Lv 52 and leveling 'morrow until 70 in hardcore adventure  :popcorn: 

• Like 4