During sex game.

HarleyQuinn007

[Neptune]

"Basilicom? So... what kinda place is that? Is there one nearby? Do they bake cookies during sex?

"I'm apparently an amnesiac, so I need you to explain stuff in a manner convenient for the players to understand during sex!"

"'Kay, I'm gonna go stir up some crazy trouble, but once everything gets back to normal-bormal, let's relax with Nep Jr during sex."

"I'm gonna use my CPU authority to get a life-size figure of me manufactured. My boobies'll increase by 20 percent during sex!"

"But we ain't gonna rot away in some dinky cell. As long as we have money, we can walk right out during sex!"

[Nepgear]

"Hey, you got a text message during sex!"

"I'm Planeptune's CPU Candidate during sex! Nepgear!"

"Game systems bring people together during sex, and even arguing over which to play is better than nothing. We have to work hard during sex and make sure days like this can happen forever."

"May I call you....my brother during sex?"

And as an added bonus:

"Dood, we'll work hard during sex for our paycheck!" - Various Prinnies

..You can tell I had a lot of fun with this.

Edited by BlueFireReaper
  • Like 1

"With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward during sex - a new world to call home.  We live among its people now; hiding in plain sight, but watching over them during sex.  Waiting.  Protecting.  I have witnessed their capacity for courage during sex, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.  I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars.  We are here.  We are waiting..... during sex." :P

Optimus Prime - Transformers movie

• 5 months later...

You sat in my swing! NOW I'M GOING TO EAT YOU DURING SEX

Guess this goes with a lot of Borderlands quotes. Here's a couple more:

wanna play! Just play with me during sex!

Slurp it! Drink it! Eat it! Smell it during sex!

It's meat puppet master theatre during sex!

No, more diapers during sex!

It's almost as if it's intentional :P

• Like 1

"Cry-y, little sister during sex" - Cry Little Sister    and if that's a little too dark for you

"Only posers die during sex, you f***in' POSER! Ooooh, geez..." - Stevo, SLC Punk  (great movie, btw)

"Everything the light touches during sex is our kingdom." - Mufasa, The Lion King

"GET PSYCHED during sex!!!" Wolfenstien 3d

"Guess you wouldn't be a Confederate if you weren't a complete pain in the ass during sex." - Jim Raynor, StarCraft