Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Really?? :o good! I've been afraid to even start the game because I don't want to screw anything up

Since there is currently no trophy guide, I just used this since it's the best guide I could find. It should be able to help you with every trophy in the game if you want to start it now.
https://sirtaptap.com/2016/01/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-2-guide/

Edited by Mike13858

Since there is currently no trophy guide, I just used this since it's the best guide I could find. It should be able to help you with every trophy in the game if you want to start it now.https://sirtaptap.com/2016/01/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-2-guide/

Wow thank you very much! That's a really great guide!

I almost forgot about this topic. Anyways, I just recently platinumed Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (9 Nep plats :)). I just gotta platinum Megadimension Neptunia VII and then I'll finally be an Ultra Fan :D

How did you get that gif on your signature? :o I love the ending from the anime

Since there is currently no trophy guide, I just used this since it's the best guide I could find. It should be able to help you with every trophy in the game if you want to start it now.

https://sirtaptap.com/2016/01/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-2-guide/

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/809373-megadimension-neptunia-vii/73287539this guide just got uploaded today and is probably the best guide currently imo. It outlines how do a few more quest and a few other random things.

As for progress on mine and Walter's guide, we're close, but we're still probably a few days away. As a result, I just put all the tables in gdocs for now https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dAgPsFLpEzyVfezlBb6cnvTUNL6_rmZSR5SdVygalR4/edit?usp=sharing  (I contributed these to the gamefaq guide as well)

Really?? :o good! I've been afraid to even start the game because I don't want to screw anything up

Well, just enjoy the game for now xD. There is nothing you can really screw up in this game besides missing the true end, but you shouldn't for the true end till your 2nd playthrough, and it only takes 2hrs to do everything needed to trigger the true end. In short the game is quite forgiving. Most of the stuff I added to the guide are about how to get the trophy as fast as possible, so don't worry too much.

However, if you need anything, just ask on the forums, and someone will be happy to help. (There are various other trophy tips discussed in the forums too)

Edited by bladesoframen

I just Platinum'd Megadimension Neptunia VII so that makes me an Ultra Fan again.

Congrats! :D

I almost forgot about this topic. Anyways, I just recently platinumed Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (9 Nep plats :)). I just gotta platinum Megadimension Neptunia VII and then I'll finally be an Ultra Fan :D

Well done, updated!

Figured I could join this, I have the following Neptune plats:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3

I'm working on Megadimension Neptunia VII right now, I think it won't take long to reach MEGAfan B)

Figured I could join this, I have the following Neptune plats:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

I'm working on Megadimension Neptunia VII right now, I think it won't take long to reach MEGAfan B)

Please add me to SUPERfan:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia U

Hyperdevotion Noire

On to mk.2 and re;birth 2 next!

I platted Action Nep U which brings my total up to 8. ^_^

Added & updated!

My copy of Nep Vii has arrived today yay time to play.

Anyone knows a place with a guide on getting the different endings?

Enjoy, i have been playing it the whole weekend :dance: Best nep game so far. 

• Like 1

Added & updated!

Same here, I've been playing since Saturday. If things go well, I will see the first ending tomorrow. I don't want to call it the best Nep game just yet, have to see the true ending and the rest of the game first. But it's pretty good so far.

Welp, I've resumed playing the Korean version of mk2 and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the 3D cutscene models. They're far more interesting to look at than the character models and with CH putting more effort into improving the 3D models, they could be even better now.

Edited by Walter-kun

Played it since Friday. I really like the Story so far, but Uzumes Voice.... I liked her japanese voice, the english voice sounds so... boyish. Gotta download that DLC

Oh, and thanks for allready adding me to the Ultra Fan list :)

Neptune plats:

Mega Dimension Neptune VII (Japanese version)

Mega Dimension Neptune VII (Chinese version)

I have two VII plats because I love this one :) 

Welcome! Just FYI, only unique lists counts - not stackables. So i listed you with 2 completed games!

Welp, I've resumed playing the Korean version of mk2 and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the 3D cutscene models. They're far more interesting to look at than the character models and with CH putting more effort into improving the 3D models, they could be even better now.

Yep, i agree it's pretty hard to go back to be honest. Still have a jp copy of Mk2 & Victory lying here, waiting to be platted :D

Played it since Friday. I really like the Story so far, but Uzumes Voice.... I liked her japanese voice, the english voice sounds so... boyish. Gotta download that DLC

Haven't even tried the english VO xD Immediately jumped into the English Japanese ones. I already had to endure playing Re;Birth 3 with english voices so it's great to hear some more familiar sounds ^^

Same here, I've been playing since Saturday. If things go well, I will see the first ending tomorrow. I don't want to call it the best Nep game just yet, have to see the true ending and the rest of the game first. But it's pretty good so far.

So far, it's really my favourite nep game. It just feels so refreshing when everything is so 'new' after playing the past 3 remakes i guess. I'm really a fan of the big boss battles as well. There are a couple nitpicky things like the map with the annoying encounters or the HP not replenishing when you exit a dungeon. But all in all, really pleased with nep's debut on the ps4!

Also the music is awesome. Seriously awesome.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Haven't even tried the english VO xD Immediately jumped into the English ones. I already had to endure playing Re;Birth 3 with english voices so it's great to hear some more familiar sounds ^^

HE'S BEEN INFECTED! 

CURE!

FIND CURE!

(I know you meant Japanese, that's why I bolded that part xD)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Update my status Please. I Have completed Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION.

Now I have Platinum Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 as well, Now I can Join the Ranks of the ``Former ULTRAfans``

Watch out Noire and Neptune, I going to Platinum Your New Game ``Megadimension Neptunia VII``.