Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

This may be a silly question, but I didn't want to advance in the story yet. How do you make dungeons from plans? I'm at the world map, having just beat the old lady. I guess at the tail end of Ch.1.

EDIT: I figured it out!

Edited by Edunstar84

Okay, updated the OP.

For now only Walter is in de platinum category as i know he completed Megatagmension already. If there are other who already completed it, let me know.

Shouldn't I be back in silver since I have Blanc+Nep completed since I have mk2, NepPP and NepU as well?

• Like 1

I have the 3 Rebirth Platinums, so I guess I'm a "Fan". I have the US versions of all the Vita games though (including the Collector's Edition of MegaTagmension on order from the Iffy Store) plus V-2, so hopefully I will be a SUPERfan soon. I also have Victory on the PS3 but I doubt I'll be able to go back now that I've played the series on Vita, where it seems like a perfect fit. 

I'm currently playing through Producing Perfection but it's a bit slow going. I miss the combat so I guess I just need to power through. At least the dialog is fun. 

• Like 1

Just completed Sega Hard Girls, please add me for the bonus list!

Now just waiting to receive Megatagmension to come back to platinum rank!

Nicely done.

I'm waiting on SchoolNeps aswell. Hoping to get it next monday if iffy ships on time. 

Would Be Great if Someone Makes a guide Based on NA/EU version of MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies, I`am Fine With The JP version guide, But the Trophies`s Names in JP version Confuse me a Little, like Iron Man of the combo is Iron Comboist in The NA/EU version

Would Be Great if Someone Makes a guide Based on NA/EU version of MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies, I`am Fine With The JP version guide, But the Trophies`s Names in JP version Confuse me a Little, like Iron Man of the combo is Iron Comboist in The NA/EU version

I personally did the Korean and North American versions just fine with the JP guide (just cross reference quest names with the quest list under the monster trophy since it displays the quests in the order they're listed in-game). That said, I believe bladesoframen is making an English version of the guide.

Also, do you have the EU version? I noticed you have the list that just showed up a couple days ago and I wanna make sure that that's the EU version before I go and order it.

I personally did the Korean and North American versions just fine with the JP guide (just cross reference quest names with the quest list under the monster trophy since it displays the quests in the order they're listed in-game). That said, I believe bladesoframen is making an English version of the guide.

Also, do you have the EU version? I noticed you have the list that just showed up a couple days ago and I wanna make sure that that's the EU version before I go and order it.

Yes, I Have The EU version of MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies.

Would Be Great if Someone Makes a guide Based on NA/EU version of MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies, I`am Fine With The JP version guide, But the Trophies`s Names in JP version Confuse me a Little, like Iron Man of the combo is Iron Comboist in The NA/EU version

Just wait a bit. I'm still platting my NA version. I still need to verify treasures because Walter found a few that were wrong, and then get localized names for everything, including monsters.

• Like 1