Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

For what it is worth, I platted Blanc again.

I must say I hate farming Genesis Drive Fragments. I spent the last 3 hrs only farming C,D, and E because I somehow got 0 of those fragments when I was playing through all of the multiplayer missions. (Walter, I know I put you through worse, sorry)

I'll probably start on the English version of the guide tomorrow.

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

I just hit my 4th HDN platinum!

Can I be added to the SUPERfans group?

My platinum trophies for this series so far are:

• Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
  • Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U
  • MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

Thanks!

• Like 1

Just got the MegaTagmension plat. That makes it... hold on, gotta count this,

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection
  5. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
  7. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation
  8. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation
  9. 超女神信仰 ノワール 激神ブラックハート (Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, JP Version)
  10. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

So that's 10. And I'm still not done because I still have to finish up VII. And then there will be another game that's to come out soon! *sigh*

I still love these games.

What? Why? Shouldn't all Neptunia games be in the Nepunia PP?

This PP doesn't claim games until they are released in English, and since the Sega Hard Girls had an official light novel in Dengeki Bunko, it had as much of a claim to the game as this PP did. Since the Dengeki PP claims games when they release in Japan, it got the game. We've had this argument before, but it's not coming over here.

I did get us a special award for getting the plat though. :awesome:

This PP doesn't claim games until they are released in English, and since the Sega Hard Girls had an official light novel in Dengeki Bunko, it had as much of a claim to the game as this PP did. Since the Dengeki PP claims games when they release in Japan, it got the game. We've had this argument before, but it's not coming over here.

I did get us a special award for getting the plat though. :awesome:

Well that explains that. Didn't even knew that and thanks for telling.

Well better a special award than nothing.

For whatever it is worth, Blanc's english guide is up http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4403-MegaTagmension-Blanc-+-Neptune-VS-Zombies-Trophy-GuideThere is a bit of new content and corrections made (some of which were added to the JP one, but not all of them), so hopefully it'll further help people who don't have the Blanc platinum yet.

@xZoneHunter: Thanks for showing me your guide. The discussions on it were used to improve my guide. However, I admit that I did rush some parts of my guide, so I didn't do everything I said I would do originally, sorry.

Edited by bladesoframen

For whatever it is worth, Blanc's english guide is up http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4403-MegaTagmension-Blanc-+-Neptune-VS-Zombies-Trophy-GuideThere is a bit of new content and corrections made (some of which were added to the JP one, but not all of them), so hopefully it'll further help people who don't have the Blanc platinum yet.

@xZoneHunter: Thanks for showing me your guide. The discussions on it were used to improve my guide. However, I admit that I did rush some parts of my guide, so I didn't do everything I said I would do originally, sorry.

No problem. I changed the link in the OP so that it now redirects to the english version of the guide.

EDIT: also everybody is updated.

Edited by xZoneHunter

i loved this game but sadly i only was able to get my hands on the first one and finished its trophies <3  :( but gonna get the new one on ths ps vita very soon and maybe i will find the rest when im in london if not will donwload it from the ps store