Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

I would like to be serious, but... I would go bankrupt if I bought it considering the import charges I would have to pay...

You can also buy directly on Gmarket, it isn't that bad.............. http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=%EC%B4%88%EC%B0%A8%EC%9B%90%EB%8C%80%EC%A0%84%20%EB%84%B5%ED%8A%A0%20VS%20%EC%84%B8%EA%B0%80%20%ED%95%98%EB%93%9C%20%EA%B1%B8%EC%A6%88

Import charges, import charges, import charges ;)

You guys in America don't know that, but for us in EU, we have to care about VAT. 

I would have to pay additional 25% of the price upon delivery.

As I don't believe they would put 20 bucks as a price since it's an Asian shop =D 

Also doesn't help that only two of them have international shipping, both of which are standard editions from what I can tell.

Also, AFAIK, shipping a Vita internationally at all is expensive as hell due to the battery, so even if you found a carrier to get it to you, you'll probably pay an arm and a leg. Buying the wallscroll off of eBay would literally be less expensive.

Also, I've had the EU version of Blanc for a while now, but I'm waiting for a good weekend to start it up since I wanna beat greenzsaber's speed.

Edited by Walter-kun

Also doesn't help that only two of them have international shipping, both of which are standard editions from what I can tell.

Also, AFAIK, shipping a Vita internationally at all is expensive as hell due to the battery, so even if you found a carrier to get it to you, you'll probably pay an arm and a leg. Buying the wallscroll off of eBay would literally be less expensive.

Also, I've had the EU version of Blanc for a while now, but I'm waiting for a good weekend to start it up since I wanna beat greenzsaber's speed.

Looking at the item listings, it seems the more expensive one is the LE. I might chance buying one, not sure.

And how did you do you plan to do Blanc so fast? Because of my awful drop rate, I think my plat time for the English one was 20hr ingame (I slept for 6 hrs inbetween). I admit knowing the correct build now and not reading the story might shave 1-2 hrs, but I don't know how to get down to 16.

Looking at the item listings, it seems the more expensive one is the LE. I might chance buying one, not sure.

And how did you do you plan to do Blanc so fast? Because of my awful drop rate, I think my plat time for the English one was 20hr ingame (I slept for 6 hrs inbetween). I admit knowing the correct build now and not reading the story might shave 1-2 hrs, but I don't know how to get down to 16.

What you described could likely bump it down to around 15-16 hours even assuming the same shitty drop rate.

I've had a fairly moderate drop rate apart from the one part where I grinded the wrong boss for several hours, so I hope I can beat his time by starting close to when the Sunday daily missions start in the earliest time zone so I can blitz the story in two hours, grind enough to get max defense and a decent attack stat, and then go through the Saturday missions as well as whatever Sunday missions I can access at that point. I'll probably end up doing the event grinding last. :P

Edited by Walter-kun

Well I just got Producing Perfection done (SO much dialog), so that gives me 4 (I had the 3 Re;Birth games already), bumping me up to a SUPERfan! Is Nepgear going to build me a defective robot now? 

I'm currently playing through Action Unleashed, which I started concurrent with Producing Perfection to give me some actual combat. I finished the story and the Gamindustri Gauntlet, so I'm now on the last, long, grindy part of the game where I'm grinding Lily Ranks on Neptral Tower. 

I'm supposed to be looking for a new job since my current one is ending, but Nep would agree that gaming is more important. I just need to have steady income again in time for Sega Hard Girls (which will hopefully get a shiny Collector's Edition on the Iffy Store). 

I liked how Producing Perfection had every single line of text voice-acted, which made me avoid skipping through them (since I read faster than the dialog plays out). I wish all of the games did that; I remember Re;Birth 3 in particular had a lot of unvoiced text. 

After Action Unleashed I'll move on to Hyperdevotion, Megadimension, and MegaTagmension, by which time I'm sure Sega Hard Girls will be out. Part of me also wants to play the original series on PS3, but after what I've read of the combat in the first game, I'm not sure I could go back after playing the Re;Birth series with improved combat mechanics. I had Mk2 at one point and started it but abandoned the game when I saw the Vita remakes coming out. I do own Victory on PSN (it was on sale dirt cheap) but I would need to find the first two games again. Can anyone advise on how playable the first game is going back to it after the later games? 

Edited by MosesRockefeller