What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

I went to the mall a few hours ago. I got some more vinyl from Newbury Comics. Both albums are remastered and on 180 gram vinyl.

The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour $26

magical_mystery_tour_zpseda26170.jpg

The Beatles - Abbey Road $24

the-beatles-abbey-road-album-cover_zpsb4

And I got a Batman shirt at FYE. They're anime is expensive as fuck, but they have a few nice things.

$18

Joke_zps08f3b430.jpg

Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

• $20 US PSN code

Darkstalkers Resurrection off the US PSN due to it being cheaper than the AU store

Baka & Test season 2 (DVD)

Bodacious Space Pirates part 2 (DVD)

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works (DVD)

BLEACH Hell-verse (DVD)

Heaven's Memo Pad (DVD)

One Piece Treasure Chest collection 2 (DVD)

Paid off my Persona 4 Arena preorder

$30 Australian PSN code

PAL version of Neptunia V while I wait for my US LE

Cadbury chocolate block and a bottle of Coca Cola

• Like 3

I splurged a little. 52" Sony Bravia.

Parker

Parker, you back running 'shine again lad? Thats a big tv, and a new PC in a few weeks....

Unfortunately my latest purchase was the unlock cars and events time saver pack for Shift 2 Unleashed. My save file fukked up the other day and i was locked out of all the championships. I deleted the saves but once autolog kicked in I was locked out of the events again.

So after all other options were exhausted I bought the timesavers pack and now all the "boss" cars that I had previously won eg the DMAC AE86 or the McLaren MP-12C etc are gone from my saves. I have no idea if I will be able to win them again as I still have the badges for beating them before the whole thing turned to crap on me. I only had a handful of trophies to go - really only the 10 million winnings, the Drifting and the GT1 events left :(

£12 which has given me less than I had!

21fXQ5RxdOL.jpg

Got tired of waiting for the 3DS version to come here, cause Nintendo of America sucks ass at releasing games.  Figure this and Tails' Adventure will do on Game Gear until they release more games (I bought Tails Adventure at launch, but never played it much because of the passwords, but now I can just stick those on my tablet)

41v7LE1oC4L.jpg

Came instead of Drakangard, the seller messed up on similarities (spelled similarly, both have dragons) I got a refund that I'll probably use to get Drakengard for real, and I got to...keep the game? I dunno, I was pretty surprised when I read that.  Cool, I guess.  Doesn't sound like a terrible game.

Edited by gamerm1337

Went to the mall for lunch with a friend from work then we passed by Newbury Comics across the food court. I fucking hate it when I do impulse buys. My wallet needs a band-aid.

Batman: Knightfall v.1 - $29.99

Batbreak_zps464ee0cc.jpg

Batman: Knightfall v.2 Knightquest - $29.99

Batbroke_zpsce8dad40.jpg

Batman: Knightfall v.3 Knightsend - $29.99

Batback_zps09a6d1d3.jpg

• Like 2