What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Passed by Newbury Comics because I remember seeing Closer EP by NIN for $3.99 but it wasn't there :( I didn't leave empty handed though.

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell $6.99

1990-cowboys-from-hell.jpg

Pantera is one band I'll never see "Live" again. Coincidentally, I watched a VH1 documentary of them and I miss their group. Seeing Phil go up to Russia and sing Domination back in the 90's...wow.

As for Cannibal Corpse, I only know Hammer Smashed Face and its disney version in Youtube. Haha.

On topic: A pack of local cigarettes and some seeds for my new flower pot. Hope you guys don't mind if it's not a videogame.

Pantera is one band I'll never see "Live" again. Coincidentally, I watched a VH1 documentary of them and I miss their group. Seeing Phil go up to Russia and sing Domination back in the 90's...wow.

I walked by it and just had to pick it up. I remembered the riff for 'Cowboys from Hell' and was like "Yup, this is coming too!". Dimebag had a great crunch and his riffs were simple yet heavier than anything else at the time. "You see us coming and you altogether run for cover!"

I finally bought an iPod. I prefer CD's, but an iPod would be nice for work. I got it at Gamestop for a good price. (better than wasting $100-$200 on a new one and I also got some more points for PowerupRewards)

iPod nano 3rd generation 8GB light green $55

ipod.jpg

I also passed by Savers and picked up a few items.

N64 controller atomic purple $4.99

41vh3QSV9ZL.jpg

Mario Kart 64 $4.99

kart.jpg

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron $4.99

SWroguesquad1-1.jpg

Pokemon Stadium $4.99

PokemonStadium.jpg

N64 Transfer Pak $4.99

N64transfer.jpg

I'm keeping the purple controller and Mario Kart 64 for my personal collection. I already have Pokemon Stadium, Star Wars Rogue Squadron and a Transfer Pak, but I'm going to go to a local flea market tomorrow and hopefully make a trade.

Went to the local flea market to trade in those games I bought a few days ago but it turns out he's only interested in Mario games since they're big sellers. I bought Metroid for $5 and a Dreamcast for $30. I was eyeing a Dreamcast at the Toy Vault at the mall but it was $15 more. I managed to talk the guy into having a free game with the system with my Charisma +7 HURR HURR! Shadowman was the only interesting game amongst the other stuff he had so I chose that. I popped open the Dreamcast while on the way home and noticed Mr. Driller was inside! WIN!

Shadowman

8578.jpg

Mr. Driller

MrDrillerntsc-front.jpg

Metroid $5

1036634209-00.jpg

• Like 1

I have a lot that I bought last week so prepare yourselves. The anime was all at Moviestop and the games were at Savers.

Cowboy Bebop: Anime Legends complete collection $36

B3B0P.jpg

Trigun Badlands Rumble $12

BADRUM.jpg

Trigun complete series $32

TRi.jpg

PSOne slim $6 (came with just the AC Adapter which is good because the AC Adapter for the slim version is different than the original. I already have a PSOne, but it's the big original one. I bought this one because I collect and my old one isn't that great.)

psone.jpg

Red Heat VHS $1.99

red_heat.jpg

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark VHS$1.99

Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark_DVD_2008.jpg

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade VHS $1.99

LastCru.jpg

WWF No Mercy $2.99

NO-N64.jpg

Rainbow Six $2.99 (I already have this on disc for the PSOne, but why not?)

198400_49174_front.jpg

Army Men Sarge's Heroes $2.99

4300288.jpg

NFL Quarterback Club 98 $2.99

CLUB98.png

NFL Quarterback Club 2001 $2.99

CLUB2001.jpg

Resistance 2, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, and Captain America: Super Soldier, all for under 30$ total!!!! :D Now thats a sale! Gotta love Gamestop.

Have you had a chance to play Captain America yet? If so, how you liking it. also, I'll hop online and play some Resistance 2 with ya' if ya' like. I think I added you to my friends list a while back, if not, I'll shoot you a request when I hop back on.

Have you had a chance to play Captain America yet? If so, how you liking it. also, I'll hop online and play some Resistance 2 with ya' if ya' like. I think I added you to my friends list a while back, if not, I'll shoot you a request when I hop back on.

I have not had a chance to play Captain America, I've been trying to platinum Heavy Fire first, and at the same time I've been playing a TON of Resistance 2. Yesterday I got 200 kills playing Deathmatch. :) I cannot remember if you are on my friends list, but I would be more than happy to play some Team Deathmatch with you....I could use a friend by my side. It makes getting a ton of kills possible, because other wise you get decimated by the opposing team that actually works together. My team always seems to have guys that are lone wolves.

Anyway, my former friend , Terminator, (HuntingFever on the PSN) on PS3T.org deleted me after he joined the staff, for some crappy reason...Probably because I got permabanned by them for offering to get a trophy for people.......they gave no warning just BANHAMMER :facepalm: I have created like 20 other accounts that they seem to eventualy find out is me. :D lol ) It's fine by me becuase otherwise I would not have found PSNP! :D Anyway, he posts heavily on the Resistance 2 forums, and he says that it is nearly impossible to get the trophy legit know, but I 100% disagree. I have made great progress, and should have the Killing Machine well withing 60-70 days. It is sad that there are no longer 60 player matches, it would have been really cool to see the game in its heyday. Now it has like 10 player matches, but most are less. Anyway, it is totally a fun game and the plat is 100% possible legit. Why am I saying all this? I just write what I am thinking, sorry for boring you, I look forward to playing with you! :D