Event Day - October 31 - Halloween

I'd like to join in, if I can?

Planning on trying to get most of Walking Dead Season 2 leading up to Halloween, finishing it off on the day, and marathoning Murdered: Soul Suspect afterwards. Dunno if the latter counts or not (you play as a ghost), it just looks interesting.

Just wanna apologise that I won't be able to take part in this after all :( I'm gonna get a physical copy of TWAU in a couple days but it won't arrive in time for Halloween :(

I have to drop out of the event because I finally got the keys to my new house yesterday and I'm gonna finish moving tomorrow and I won't have internet for a week or more after.

Don't worry. I'm not going to be able to do it, either, and it's my event! xD

Platinum update: I got the second to last trophy today and I already have enough souls (basically the currency of the game) to buy the last upgrade. I will probably obtain it 18 hours from now.

Is it okay as long as it's Halloween in my timezone?

Yep.

I would've been able to finish on this day if I did start yesterday, but yesterday I had a strong headache that I couldn't shake off all day so I didn't bother playing any games

So I'm not gonna be able to take part because I'll probably get the plat for TWD tomorrow or the next day :/ I held playing this game off for weeks too to plat it today :(

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I've purposely held off to get my H-platinum until later on in the day, because I don't believe in Halloween until its night or around night time  :awesome:. Got to the very end of the last level where all I have to do is beat the game to get the platinum, so I'll be back later yo!