Styx2319's Wedding Day Event

I'm going to add all these games to the list for now, but some of them may or may not be taken down once I have time to do a bit more research on their romantic aspects.

Keep up the suggestions everyone!! 

Also, thank you everyone for the congratulatory wishes! Me and my soon to be wife are both excited about this event! We hope to see a lot of people join!

I can tell you the romantic aspects of S;G but it's kind of a spoiler, I'll try and be as vague as possible in terms of spoilers

Obviously the game has multiple endings, and the endings are tied to characters. Most of the character endings result in the protagonist having a romantic connection with the character in some form. Furthermore the canon storyline has the protagonist fall in love with someone.

All 3 of the Mass Effect trilogy games have an opportunity to romance a crew member in them. I guess that'll make them good enough for the list?

Adding them!

I can tell you the romantic aspects of S;G but it's kind of a spoiler, I'll try and be as vague as possible in terms of spoilers

That works for me

Count me in my game is witcher 3

And congrats!

Thank you. I'm glad to see you are interested in this

I might join if some interesting game finish on the list. Only appealing thing in there is Dragon age but I'm not good at it :*(

If you have any suggestions, feel free to share!

I'll join, I got MGS3 sitting near a plat so I could hold off on that

Awesome, glad to see interest in this!

I recommend Conception II.  ;)

..also congrats on your wedding mate!

Somehow missed your comment earlier. Adding this to the list!

Just to mention Hatoful Boyfriend doesn't have platinum, and thanks for putting FFX on list. :P

Hatoful Boyfriend doesn't have a platinum? Didn't know that. Taking it off the list.

Congrats on getting married  :)

what about Time and eternity ?

Thank you! I'm just glad I'm able to give back to this community and celebrate it with everyone here!

As for the game...on first glance, it looks like it qualifies. I'll add it

I bought P4G last week but I planned to clear my backlog a little bit before starting it. I guess I could make my last trophy pop on your wedding day mate!

Awesome!! 

• Like 1

Sign me up for Mass effect 3, This should motivate me to get to it sooner rather than later, as I will be starting over now that I have my character from previous 2 ready for import.

Looking over my profile, I suggest Transistor even though its sad rather than happy. Love is still its central theme. 

Awsome! I'll look into Transistor and I'll add you for ME3!

• Like 1

Thank you! I'm just glad I'm able to give back to this community and celebrate it with everyone here!

As for the game...on first glance, it looks like it qualifies. I'll add it

Awesome!! 

cool i will play that for your wedding day :)

Edited by Cassiopria