Styx2319's Wedding Day Event

Enjoy the last weeks in freedom, pal. ;) Life will never be the same again.

The future Mrs. Styx understands and accepts my needs as a gamer. In fact, she enjoys watching me play, and occasionally plays herself. I think I'll survive! ;)

Hey Styx congrats mate on the wedding!!! Also yeah I'll join just gotta decide on a game :)

Thanks. I'll add you to the list, just let me know when you choose a game. Also remember, you can always suggest a game to add if it fits the requirements and I will add it to the list!

• Like 1

You could probably add ffx-2 as well since the entire game is motivated by Yuna's desire to find out more about Tidus. Getting the good ending also has some romantic themes.

Pop Sands of Time has the Prince falling in love with Farrah. It's not a huge part of the story but it's there.

The Uncharted games have some romantic elements as well.

Congrats Dood 

and i'm in for the contest sign me up with Conception 2 

Added you to the list

You could probably add ffx-2 as well since the entire game is motivated by Yuna's desire to find out more about Tidus. Getting the good ending also has some romantic themes.

Pop Sands of Time has the Prince falling in love with Farrah. It's not a huge part of the story but it's there.

The Uncharted games have some romantic elements as well.

I'll add those to the list too!

Also, anyone wanting to enter Dragon-Archon's Platinum Rain Day event, the deadline for it was extended to include January 1-3, so if you want to do both, it's now possible! Adding this to the OP as well

• Like 1

I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch as a game with a strong love theme.

The game revolves around a little boy's love for his Mother and saving her by healing the broken hearted members of the community and defeating their bad dreams with courage and enthusiasm.

Sounds pretty lovey dovey to me. Good game, too. :ninja:

• Like 1

I have a few suggestions too:

• Tales of Hearts: In the game the protagonist sets out to restore the shattered spiria (crystal embodiment of a person's emotions) of the girl he has a crush on and they gradually fall in love.
  • Demon Gaze: The protagonist can romance 3 women in the game (one of them is happens during the story progression).
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment: you can choose which girl to romance
  • Sword Art Online: Re: Hollow Fragment: same as above.
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song: same as above.
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope: If you choose the correct options during events, Edge and Reimi are engaged or married in Reimi's ending.
  • Skyrim: It has no strong romantic themes, but there's a trophy for getting married :awesome:.
Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch as a game with a strong love theme.

The game revolves around a little boy's love for his Mother and saving her by healing the broken hearted members of the community and defeating their bad dreams with courage and enthusiasm.

Sounds pretty lovey dovey to me. Good game, too. :ninja:

Love for his mother isn't quite the same as romance though...I think I'm gonna have to say no to that one. Though it is a good game that I need to go back to sometime.

I'd like to get in on this. I'm doing the Platinum rain day event so I'll add Persona 4 Golden to my list. It's been on my backlog for some time now so this will be a good reason to finish it up.

O also, would the Uncharted games count? They have a romantic theme to them I would say.

I thought I had added the uncharted games already. Guess I missed those. Added them and you to the OP

I have a few suggestions too:

• Tales of Hearts: In the game the protagonist sets out to restore the shattered spiria (crystal embodiment of a person's emotions) of the girl he has a crush on and they gradually fall in love.
  • Demon Gaze: The protagonist can romance 3 women in the game (one of them is happens during the story progression).
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment: you can choose which girl to romance
  • Sword Art Online: Re: Hollow Fragment: same as above.
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song: same as above.
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope: If you choose the correct options during events, Edge and Reimi are engaged or married in Reimi's ending.
  • Skyrim: It has no strong romantic themes, but there's a trophy for getting married :awesome:.

Adding all of those but Skyrim! Aalso...unfortunately I haven't beat SO4 yet and gotten the Reimi ending...so that's a bit of a spoiler. I guess I wasn't fast enough at pirating...(though I kinda saw it coming honestly)

Hey mate, I'll go for transistor :)

Added! Good luck!

Would Criminal Girls: Invite Only count? At the end of the game, you get to choose one of the girls that you can have a romantic relationship with.

Beat me to it.

Dungeon Travelers 2 ( a lot of Waifus in love with you)

Hyperdevotion Noire ( Secretary dude)

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP ( Producer)

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Curry God( One sided love)

Danganronpa ( Character hearts 10....sometimes love)

Danganronpa 2

Tales of Hearts R( Bunch of Romantic couples)

I will be picking Catherine......but might change it later if I can get my hands on Time Eternity or Stein's Gate.

Anyone else know if Atelier games have romance?