Styx2319's Wedding Day Event

I suggest Catherine

I think that would qualify, even though I've never played it myself

Would Minecraft count

Minecraft has romantic themes? I'm not so sure about that one

Just waiting for people suggest FFX, ops ...

Congratulations, you just added it to the list!

I want to suggest 3 games:

• The Witcher 3
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Persona 4 Golden

All of this games have a focus on romance in it, but I don't know if it is enough.

I haven't played them, but I was looking at DA:Origins for the list. I assume DA:I has a similar amount of romantic focus in it. So I'll add it to the list. I'll look at the others too.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Thank you!

I may join but it depends if I have the time to get one of the listed games. If P4G is eligible then that's a possibility.

You can breed cows, there's nothing more romantic than that :P

I have added P4G to the list. I hope to see you join!

Metal Gear Solid 3 does have some romantic themes (especially by the end). Even 4 has but on a much lesser extent.

I'll look into that a bit more. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Practically any otome game like Hatoful Boyfriend and Hakuoki. In fact, I can see this event being rife with visual novels.

I'm not really very knowledgeable on visual novels, so I'll need some help compiling that list.

Practically any otome game like Hatoful Boyfriend and Hakuoki. In fact, I can see this event being rife with visual novels.

hqdefault.jpg

Ot: Btw early congratulations on your wedding Styx. I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Final Fantasy X HD

Well, since I got the Vita version of this game and vowed on my dead grandfamily's graves that I would ABSOLUTELY plat any game that ended up on my Vita's playlist, you can put me down for this. I don't care if I don't win the drawing, I'm going to be doing this platinum anyways for the 10 Plats a Day event, I hope, and I really really REALLY do not like this game, so maybe being forced to give updates will force me to get the plat on this and get it out of my hair.

Don't get me wrong, the story is strong and I enjoy it, but some of the things you have to do to get 100% are insane. At least the trophies don't require you to upgrade everyone's ulimtate weapons as I can only stand so much blitzball. (Sorry, Wakka.)

Also, I'll plat this game by hook or by crook because I was cheated out of FFX-2 HD for the Vita as it was digital. (DON"T PUT X-2 on your game box if you can't deliver, Squeeknix! :angry: )

Oh yeah, sorry... congrats! I hope you and your future wife(I hope? I'm not sure of your gender, sorry) have a happy happy life together. I know I'll never have a wife so I might as well help you celebrate yours. :lol:

Edited by Maphantom238
  • Like 1

First off, Congrats on getting married :)

Second I would like to suggest the obscure Move game We Dare. If you need help getting the platinum I suggest a certain guide by a certain doctor ^_^  Mainly I just LOVE the trophy guide banner Alison made me :)

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:We-Dare-Trophy-Guide

jL6Mc.png

• Like 3

Second I would like to suggest the obscure Move game We Dare. If you need help getting the platinum I suggest a certain guide by a certain doctor ^_^  Mainly I just LOVE the trophy guide banner Alison made me :)

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:We-Dare-Trophy-Guide

jL6Mc.png

Oh my god, I had no idea this existed....it almost makes me want to buy a move again xD

Oh my god, I had no idea this existed....it almost makes me want to buy a move again xD

It is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. My friend bought it for me while he was in England and I knew I just had to write a guide for it :P

Most of the trophies come from you LOSING the round. Seriously that is about 90% of the trophies

• Like 1

Sounds pretty cool, and congrats on your wedding Styx! I might have to try and do this.. I'm literally on my last playthrough for P4G for that plat so maybe I could hold off a bit on it and finish it then. ;)

FFX is another story.. still got quite a bit left. Dx But I really like the other choice of games. Good luck with everything! ^_^ I wouldn't mind some Otome games as well..

I want to suggest 3 games:

• The Witcher 3
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Persona 4 Golden

All of this games have a focus on romance in it, but I don't know if it is enough.

Metal Gear Solid 3 does have some romantic themes (especially by the end). Even 4 has but on a much lesser extent.

An above comment about VN's reminded me, Steins;Gate contains romantic themes ^_^

jL6Mc.png

:huh: Now, I feel myself very old, buah!!!, congrats on getting married.

Hmm, I want to suggest Tales of Xillia, and Shadow of Colossus. yeah, there is tragedy, sacrifice, but love also includes that.

I'm going to add all these games to the list for now, but some of them may or may not be taken down once I have time to do a bit more research on their romantic aspects.

Keep up the suggestions everyone!! 

Also, thank you everyone for the congratulatory wishes! Me and my soon to be wife are both excited about this event! We hope to see a lot of people join!

Edited by Styx2319

Didn't even put Hatoful Boyfriend on the list, much disappoint.

It's on the list. I haven't had time to really sit down and look through games for the list, and I've been a bit slow updating, but it's there!

I will join with Catherine!

Awesome, I'm glad to see people interested in this!