Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Hiya, I don't know if this has been brought up, but I am just wondering about VR games and the Project Platinums. If a VR game has a platinum, and it would fit into a PP, will it need to be added, or can it be excluded? Just something I'm curious about.

Most them will probably be added as a special award. 

So is this Tomb Raider PP going ahead soon then? Excited to see it! :D

I wouldn't mind helping you out with it if you'd like? Artwork etc. Big TR fan here so it'd be cool to be involved if you'll have me. :P

Thank you for offering to help but I've already done everything, just waiting to post it. Really appreciate the offer for help :)

Oh yeah, Tomb Raider has 5 plats now :dance:.

Yeah, I'm just waiting on someone to earn the Rise of the Tomb Raider platinum, then I'll post it  :D

Thank you for offering to help but I've already done everything, just waiting to post it. Really appreciate the offer for help :)

Yeah, I'm just waiting on someone to earn the Rise of the Tomb Raider platinum, then I'll post it  :D

Ah well, it was worth a shot as they say. Looking forward to seeing it. :)

Oh now you mention it you could wait until I have earned the platinum actually so I can secure my place top of the leaderboard! :awesome:

There are a bunch of glitched trophies though :(

That sucks, you'd think the developers had more than enough time to patch them since the xbox release.

Oh now you mention it you could wait until I have earned the platinum actually so I can secure my place top of the leaderboard! :awesome:

You're thinking about this the wrong way. If the PP has been created, you'll have some extra motivation to plat the game :awesome:.

Creators will be asked to provide custom trophy images. These images have to be made following a couple of guidelines.

• Dimensions: 50x50
  • Stroke around the image (3px)
  • Follow the color code for each trophy type.
  • Use an image hosting website to store your images on. Imgur for example.

If they cannot provide these, we will take it upon ourselves to make these. So everybody can show off their shiny new forum trophies! 

Examples of custom trophies:

• :bronze: =  cSVsGLP.jpg Color code for bronze stroke (3px) #993300 
  • :silver: = 5YP5ut8.jpg Color code for silver stroke (3px) #999999
  • :gold: = gKGDFpy.jpg Color code for gold stroke (3px) #ffcc00
  • :platinum:  = gbdBLqM.jpg Color code for platinum stroke (3px) #6699cc

I wanna add a rating system to the AZ Platinum Club 2.0 and since the Project Platinum has the most popular rating system (used by many on the signatures) I would like to ask permission to use this image format. Let me know what you think :)

Hiya, I don't know if this has been brought up, but I am just wondering about VR games and the Project Platinums. If a VR game has a platinum, and it would fit into a PP, will it need to be added, or can it be excluded? Just something I'm curious about.

It really depends on the creator. For me, I added the Miku VR game as a special award for the vocaloid pp because it didn't have a platinum. If it had a platinum I would have made it required for platinum rank.

I dont know about everyone else but i am still keeping the leaderboard 2.0 up to date.

Hey Gibbo, good for you (and all of us) for keeping your PPs up to date, but there (as you are probably aware) 6-8 new PPs without excel sheet for leader-board and therefore not counted towards the overall. So if this is not resolved soon somehow, all this ranking and giving points loses meaning, if nobody is keeping tally!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hey Gibbo, good for you (and all of us) for keeping your PPs up to date, but there (as you are probably aware) 6-8 new PPs without excel sheet for leader-board and therefore not counted towards the overall. So if this is not resolved soon somehow, all this ranking and giving points loses meaning, if nobody is keeping tally!

Cheers!

Yeah, I don't have access to the spreadsheet for the two PPs I run (PoP and Worms) so haven't been allocating any points to people on those. I asked ZoneHunter about it and he said to wait until the leaderboard issue is resolved.