Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

On 3/2/2017 at 8:41 PM, Lucas said:

I could make a Battlefield PP. If someone can help me with the banner and trophy images, I promise I'll take good care of it :P

Awesome someone wants to  pick this up :). I was actually about to start ages ago but that was the same time the leaderboard went so lost interest. I can also help if you want but i'd say dell is definitely better at Photoshop than me ;)  

Here's a font you could use if you decide to make special titles for it. Obviously you'll need to play around with the edges and extra settings to make it look the same.

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

Okay, now that I have enough posts I think I might wanna try a Rhythm Game one (which would most likely include both Japanese and English ones) at some point... just gotta find everything that hasn't been claimed by another list!

But yeah, put me down for a future reservation if that's ok :3 I've heard genre PPs are not recommended but I feel like a lot of the games are already claimed by others so there won't be that many (with plats) left

Edited by Zanreo

It is with a heavy heart that I have to do this, but I'm putting all the PP that I run up for adoption. If you what to adopt one of them just PM me.

The PP I run are:

Edited by soultaker655

The new PP threads for Metroidvania and Way of the Sword have been put up and finally cleaned up (I was not meant for a career in web design :facepalm:).

Thanks again to soultaker655 for all the work setting these up and maintaining them.  I hope I will be able to do the job as well.

Good day!

I has been suggested that Headlander would be an appropriate inclusion for the Metroidvania PP.  What I have read and watched video of seems to support this.  Is there any feedback for/against that users could provide?

Also doing a staff check to see if anyone has claimed it for another current/upcoming PP.

Thanks.

All my lists + Master list is updated .

Is Leaderboard excel buggy? i cant see the full main list . Only 2 people show up, but individuel game lists work fine . Maybe its only for me , was buggy for me since day one , but back than it worked after refreshing.

2 minutes ago, Xionx said:

All my lists + Master list is updated .

Is Leaderboard excel buggy? i cant see the full main list . Only 2 people show up, but individuel game lists work fine . Maybe its only for me , was buggy for me since day one , but back than it worked after refreshing.

Go read zonehunter's post about the leaderboard on page 147.

6 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Go read zonehunter's post about the leaderboard on page 147.

Ok thx , was not looking into this thread so frequently last few months.

I still update individuel tabs of my 3 PPs , so people can look it up more easy and quick.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I just got an idea, and I dunno if it'd be good or not, but what about a Destruction PP? With game that have destroying the environment around them as a key feature/mechanic of said games. So I'm talking stuff like the Red Faction games, the Just Cause games, Rainbow Six: Siege, & Dangerous Golf, to name a few. I'm just throwing things at the wall here & seeing if it sticks.

On 14/04/2017 at 3:12 PM, TehUberCheezCatz said:

So, I just got an idea, and I dunno if it'd be good or not, but what about a Destruction PP? With game that have destroying the environment around them as a key feature/mechanic of said games. So I'm talking stuff like the Red Faction games, the Just Cause games, Rainbow Six: Siege, & Dangerous Golf, to name a few. I'm just throwing things at the wall here & seeing if it sticks.

I like this idea but I think there are more games with destructible stuff in it than you may think, your PP Games list might end up pretty long. If you don't mind that, I'm sure Zone would give his blessing.

Edited by LeetWolf2

2 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

With the rise of the Jak and Daxter games being brought to PS4 sometime soon this year, would it be possible to get the Jak & Daxter PP up and running? @xZoneHunter

That would still only have 4 games but 5 are needed for a PP. Either Daxter or the lost Frontier need to be ported (or Jak 4). Jak X probably wont have a platinum anyway :P 

• Like 1

So, I guess the Destruction PP can be a thing, but I know that I don't know all of the destruction based games, so it's probably gonna be a bit till I find ALL of them.

But, with the games I've mention in my last post, there's enough for a PP.

Red Faction (:platinum:)

Red Faction Battlegrounds 

Red Faction Armageddon (:platinum:)

Red Faction Guerrilla (:platinum:)

Just Cause 2 (:platinum:)

Just Cause 3 (:platinum:)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (:platinum:)

Dangerous Golf (:platinum:)

But I am gonna need someone to make a banner & icons for it, since I can't use photoshop or whatever for the life of me.

13 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

That would still only have 4 games but 5 are needed for a PP. Either Daxter or the lost Frontier need to be ported (or Jak 4). Jak X probably wont have a platinum anyway :P 

Ahh. I wasn't sure if you would be able to count it like...

Jak 1 (PS3)

Jak 2 (PS3)

Jak 3 (PS3)

Jak 1 (PS4)

Jak 2 (PS4)

Jak 3 (PS4)

Jak X (PS4) if it has a platinum. 

I know in the majority of Project Platinum threads that you don't count stacks twice, but it's worth the thought.

Just now, TristanBrown17 said:

I know in the majority of Project Platinum threads that you don't count stacks twice, but it's worth the thought.

By that logic, you'll need to stack the Vita versions as well. Do you really want to subject everyone to such horrors?

Edited by NetEntity

On 4/25/2017 at 3:39 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

@NetEntity

Oh man. Thanks. I had completely forgotten about those! xD

Yeah, if stacked trophies counted in a PP, then there would be a whole lot more PPs like Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, etc. And you forgot that the Jak and Daxter trilogy is also on Vita.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Glenn Radars said:

Is the admin of PP Lego done with it? It`s been un-update for 4 months and almost all of the rank pics is gone

I have a question, What kinds of skill do I need to maintain a PP?

At this point all admins need to do is update the hall of fame of their PP, add people to the PP, and add games to the PP.

The Leaderboard is maintained by the community,  so everyone is in charge of updating their  Leaderboard score.