Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

But he starts with an x :awesome:

I don't see an X in zadorvp or zajac9999 :huh:.

damn so im pretty sure back to rank 6 ..... so zone dont have to update top 5 for a while ... i mean i could get my plat rank on choice PP with only until dawn and beyonde two souls missing ... but meh ... i have both games bought but cant get me to start them .

You could also work on the games in the PP Dragons. All of them are quick and easy plats :awesome:.

I've had an idea for a Daikaiju centric PP, but I've been having trouble justifying its inclusion since I can't find enough games to fits the 5-plat criteria. The main idea I want to go for with it is that in all of the included games, players spend a majority of gameplay as a monster-esque creature which stands a minimum of 2 storeys tall, OR a monster-esque creature that starts smaller but demonstrates the ability to grow up to that size or larger as one of their primary game mechanics. Not counting a handful of plat-less games, these are the only games I've found which fit the criteria...

1. Godzilla (Which is currently in the "No Refunds!" PP)
  2. Knack
  3. Evolve (Which is admittedly a bit of an unsure one but ehhhhh every match contains 1 human player as the monster so I think it counts. Also the future of this game's trophy list is questionable given the "Stage 2" update on PC and how that affected achievements)

Does anyone know of any other "playing as kaiju" games I missed? Or should I consider this PP a lost cause?

Posted Project Platinum: Ship scrollers. Go take a look and tell me what you think. :)

I think... I'm sad the lowest hall of fame tier requires starting one of the games instead of just being an "automatically join" one :( I want to pretend I'm participating *without* starting new games D:

Jokes aside, looks good ^^ Although, did you copy those rules from the Choice & Consequence PP? Either that or it's a fun coincidence since I just change the last rule for each of my PPs (Have fun isn't part of the official rules for some reason) :P

• Like 1

I think... I'm sad the lowest hall of fame tier requires starting one of the games instead of just being an "automatically join" one :( I want to pretend I'm participating *without* starting new games D:

Jokes aside, looks good ^^ Although, did you copy those rules from the Choice & Consequence PP? Either that or it's a fun coincidence since I just change the last rule for each of my PPs (Have fun isn't part of the official rules for some reason) :P

Haha indeed I did copy them from the Choice & Consequence thread. I followed the layout of that one (picked randomly) to ensure I missed nothing. :D I also made the hidden trophy rank require starting one of the game to save time on adding people lol xD

Haha indeed I did copy them from the Choice & Consequence thread. I followed the layout of that one (picked randomly) to ensure I missed nothing. :D I also made the hidden trophy rank require starting one of the game to save time on adding people lol xD

Picked randomly, you say? Pshaw. Just admit you love my threads more than everyone else's :P It's fine, we're all (sort of) friends here.

Fair enough on the "hidden trophy" explanation :P Though I would like to point out as a counter-point that it took 5 months before anyone joined up for my C&C hidden rank... Then again, that is basically a Telltale PP, so not all that hard to get at least one platinum xD

Now that the Worms WMD trophy list is up I'd like to put forward the idea of a Worms PP again, the series now has the five minimum platinums needed. :)

Games required for rankings:

• Worms 2: Armageddon

• Worms Ultimate Mayhem

• Worms Revolution (PS3) -or- Worms Revolution Extreme (Vita)

• Worms Battlegrounds

• Worms WMD

Bonus games:

• Worms

• Worms: Crazy Golf

I'm finally getting to work on the Big Brother PP and hoping it will be up soon. I just wanted to revisit a few things before finalizing the thread.

I know we talked about Mirror's Edge and its place in the Challenge Accepted PP. I do think both games fit in well with the Big Brother PP and happy to include them if others agree. I also don't mind at all if people want to keep the original game in Challenge Accepted.

I understand doom 3 going to his sequel in an other thread , but removing Mirrors edge from CA is stupid as long as its not going in a new PP .  Just my opinion .

I'd be more than happy with this solution. I could even make a minor award if someone earns both of them. If we want to stay to the original rule of all games being included, then I understand that too.

I'd also like to include Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness since VNs are the best and we need more people to play them! I just wanted to make sure a different PP didn't want to claim the game first.

I'd also like to suggest a Vikings PP into Pending Suggestions. I think we'll have enough to fill a PP soon.

Plats:

- Jotun [PS4] (Release Date: September 9, 2016)

- The Banner Saga [PS4, Maybe PS Vita?]

- The Banner Saga 2 [PS4]

- The Banner Saga 3 [PS4] (Release Date TBD)

- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard [PS4] (Release Date: Early 2017)

100%:

- When Vikings Attack

Anyone can feel free to claim it - I want to get Big Brother done before trying anything else.

Edited by sundrew
  • Like 1

Now that the Worms WMD trophy list is up I'd like to put forward the idea of a Worms PP again, the series now has the five minimum platinums needed. :)

Games required for rankings:

• Worms 2: Armageddon

• Worms Ultimate Mayhem

• Worms Revolution (PS3) -or- Worms Revolution Extreme (Vita)

• Worms Battlegrounds

• Worms WMD

Bonus games:

• Worms

• Worms: Crazy Golf

Nice, I enjoyed playing Worms on the PC years ago. Might give these games a try.

I'd also like to suggest a Vikings PP into Pending Suggestions. I think we'll have enough to fill a PP soon.

- Jotun [PS4] (Release Date: September 9, 2016)

- The Banner Saga [PS4, Maybe PS Vita?]

- The Banner Saga 2 [PS4]

- The Banner Saga 3 [PS4] (Release Date TBD)

- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard [PS4] (Release Date: Early 2017)

Anyone can feel free to claim it - I want to get Big Brother done before trying anything else.

What about When Vikings Attack?

Good to know :D, though I'll just stick with the PS3 versions.

PS3 versions are also nice. I only played the 100% version and it also worked pretty well.

Just be sure to prepare for boosting sessions.

The online is pretty dead. And some trophies are absolutely stupid... for example, Battlegrounds has a trophy for killing your allied worm, but it has to be a different player one... so you need at least 3 players participating.

PS3 versions are also nice. I only played the 100% version and it also worked pretty well.

Just be sure to prepare for boosting sessions.

The online is pretty dead. And some trophies are absolutely stupid... for example, Battlegrounds has a trophy for killing your allied worm, but it has to be a different player one... so you need at least 3 players participating.

Wait, Worms has mp trophies? Which idiot came up with that? That's like adding mp to Rayman, completely pointless.

Edited by Dragon-Archon