Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Almost 100 people have platted the game in the meantime :ninja:.

I was worried about all the posts about glitched trophies so I waited til a few people had 100% in the game...then stuff got in the way  :ninja: 

BUT the Tomb Raider Project Platinum is finally up! Sorry to everyone who was waiting. Got some more I want to add to it but the standard stuff is there

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty peeps, going to set up the Movies PP so hopefully should be up in a bit. I had to take off Clash of the Titans because it's on the No Refunds PP, but it will be a special trophy. I will replace it with Battleship, which after talking with Soul, will let me use it on my PP and take it off the Alien Invasion PP..... ok here I go.

Just wondering whether anyone has taken up the Yakuza Project Platinum yet? If not would I be able to take it on!

Nope, it hasn't been claimed yet :)

Updating my Movies PP with Wanted: Weapons of Fate.

For anyone interested, here's a link to Jaded's PP thread: Movie PP

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I been thinking about removing the 5 Xcom games from the Alien Invasions PP and making a Xcom PP.

One of the reasons for this (besides the fact that there are now 5 Xcom games) is how many games are in the Alien Invasions PP. Right now there are 21 games in the Alien Invasions PP and no one has made it to gold rank yet.

I was also thinking about removing the 3 (soon to be 4) Mass Effect games and asking @Dragon-Archon if he would be will to give up the 3 Dragon age games so a BioWare PP could be made.

• Like 1

Sorry, I was just curious as to whether any progress had been made to the leaderboard?

On 12/14/2016 at 10:50 PM, GrAmSou said:

I know this topic is not the good one, but please can someone recover the lead of this PP?

Project Platinum: Rally

No update since... at least june.

And Gram makes a good point, PP creators should be updating their PPs regularly.

EDIT: Still no update on this PP (06/01/16)

Edited by LeetWolf2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...