Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Ive been thinking. If someone where unable to keep their PP updated which will happen (if it hasn't already) would it be possible for Sly to switch the creators of said thread with both creators permission of course. It would help project platinum last longer.

It happened already with the Prince of Persia one. I spoke with Zone and stevieboy about it and we ended up creating a new thread for it, and locking up the old one. Perhaps that's the only / easiest way?

• Like 1

Ive been thinking. If someone where unable to keep their PP updated which will happen (if it hasn't already) would it be possible for Sly to switch the creators of said thread with both creators permission of course. It would help project platinum last longer.

It is possible to my knowledge, the THL a while ago used to be ran by Precision-Playy and the OP was changed to current-OP Wdjat Prinny Doods due to Precision no longer being able to keep up with maintaining the thread/comp

• Like 1

It is possible to my knowledge, the THL a while ago used to be ran by Precision-Playy and the OP was changed to current-OP Wdjat Prinny Doods due to Precision no longer being able to keep up with maintaining the thread/comp

Oh, that would've maybe helped the PoP PP situation then but it depends if it needs the OP's approval? If they're MIA it wouldn't help much.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm really slow with my PoC, but here is the 2nd Google Sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qg8fcU1NpAFPzfWi4tEim_SVmBUx-msEoJz2qkvnNDY/edit?usp=sharing

This is one of the leaderboard with imports from the other sheet(s). For purpose of simplicity, I only imported the spreadsheet I linked above, and just used did a direct copy of the Neptunia spreadsheet. The concept is that all of the subsheets will just be imports, however unlike the current one, no one should be accessing these subsheets and should be accessing the other created spreadsheets showing the full charts. Everything else is pretty much how it was before. If the speed of the lookups and imports becomes an issue, I can think about manually scripting the imports in and see if that can avoid some issues.

All that is really left outstanding is finding a way for google docs to take in the output of a script and update the sheets, so removing the need for many humans updating the doc. (someone still needs to run the script, and someone will have to base infrastructure for each PP)

Previous Sheet for reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMKsKfRN-NLhEK2Wd9CU2ibg_PJOOR2056sGPc3UME4/edit?usp=sharing%C2%A0

• Like 2

All that is really left outstanding is finding a way for google docs to take in the output of a script and update the sheets, so removing the need for many humans updating the doc. (someone still needs to run the script, and someone will have to base infrastructure for each PP)

Previous Sheet for reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMKsKfRN-NLhEK2Wd9CU2ibg_PJOOR2056sGPc3UME4/edit?usp=sharing%C2%A0

I can do that. You'll just have to give me a quick rundown on how it all works exactly :P

Cool! Now I just need to make those scripts. Sadly my motivation has been pretty low lately. Let me get some trophies for all of these leagues I'm in and then I'll come back, sorry.

Today after updating imouto, I realized something.

Is the script capable of completely excluding specific users from leaderboard?

There are some users that do not wish to be on leaderboard.

Today after updating imouto, I realized something.

Is the script capable of completely excluding specific users from leaderboard?

There are some users that do not wish to be on leaderboard.

In the uplaoded version of the script, you had to manually add each user who wanted to be added, and I don't plan to change that. So if you don't want to be seen on the leaderboard, then you can just remove the name.

Has noone brought up the idea of a Tom Clancy PP? (Since I don't want to bother checking all 180 pages) Cause there are at least 7 games that are still plattable:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow HD

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Tom Clancy's The Division

I am uncertain if Endwar & H.A.W.X are still plattable (can anyone confirm?) and H.A.W.X.2 is going down soon I believe.

Has noone brought up the idea of a Tom Clancy PP? (Since I don't want to bother checking all 180 pages) Cause there are at least 7 games that are still plattable:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow HD

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Tom Clancy's The Division

I am uncertain if Endwar & H.A.W.X are still plattable (can anyone confirm?) and H.A.W.X.2 is going down soon I believe.

It's been brought up, but some people think Splinter Cell should have it's own PP.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in doing one for Guitar Hero. Only the Activision titles as Rock Band is eligible (and deserving..maybe I'll do that one next) for its own PP.

Guitar Hero Live

Guitar Hero 5

Guitar Hero 6

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Guitar Hero Metallica

Band Hero

With special awards for:

Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Platinum unobtainable)

DJ Hero

DJ Hero 2

My reasoning for having the DJ Hero games as special awards is that they are spin-offs of the main series and require their own set of peripherals to play. They also feature a different style of music than the other games.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

I'm interested in doing one for Guitar Hero. Only the Activision titles as Rock Band is eligible (and deserving..maybe I'll do that one next) for its own PP.

Guitar Hero Live

Guitar Hero 5

Guitar Hero 6

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Guitar Hero Metallica

Band Hero

With special awards for:

Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Platinum unobtainable)

DJ Hero

DJ Hero 2

My reasoning for having the DJ Hero games as special awards is that they are spin-offs of the main series and require their own set of peripherals to play. They also feature a different style of music than the other games.

I'm surprised there are so many Guitar Hero games :o.

Speaking of PP ideas reserved for the future, may I suggest a Tomb Raider PP? I'd like to reserve it for myself if that's okay? It only has 4 Platinums and 2 100%'s at the moment, but when Rise of the Dawn of the Planet of the Tomb Raiders releases for PS4 the series will have 5 plats total :)

So is this Tomb Raider PP going ahead soon then? Excited to see it! :D

I wouldn't mind helping you out with it if you'd like? Artwork etc. Big TR fan here so it'd be cool to be involved if you'll have me. :P

Edited by dell9300