Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

******Shared 3rd place****** :P

No biggie, I'm still managing the Let's Play SO4 + the Plat Rain Day and it's working out ok.

Shared 3rd place, you're only listed first because the names are sorted alphabetically :P.

:blah: 

3rd place!

• Like 3

I've thought about it and:

Zone, you can put me down for a PP: Dragons, which includes RPGs where dragons have a prominent role. So far these games are going to be in it:

• Dragon Age Origins
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
  • Dragon Fantasy Book
  • Dragon Fantasy Book II
  • Drakengard 3
  • Skyrim
Nice list! Looks like I should finally nut up and start DD. Still waiting on a good enough sale for DA:I as well.

Also:

:blah:

3rd place!

LOL! Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Well, if you'd play Mk2 you can get one of those shiny Nep Nep trophies and surpass Boooda on the leaderboard  :dance:

Just for one trophy :o, I know what I'm starting tonight :eyebrow:.

Nice list! Looks like I should finally nut up and start DD. Still waiting on a good enough sale for DA:I as well.

Nice, there's a GOTY edition announced for the PS4 version of DA:I, you might want to wait for that. 

• Like 1

Nice, there's a GOTY edition announced for the PS4 version of DA:I, you might want to wait for that.

Still no ps4 :( Besides, the only thing I'm waiting for is for it to drop under $30

I really need to finish Deadlocked and double my point total. :D

Also, i call hax! Zado & DA have the exact same points from the exact same PP threads.

Still no ps4 :( Besides, the only thing I'm waiting for is for it to drop under $30

I really need to finish Deadlocked and double my point total. :D

Also, i call hax! Zado & DA have the exact same points from the exact same PP threads.

Me neither, go lastgen :highfive:.

Awesome, enjoy the game :D. Lol, I didn't even notice that. 

I've thought about it and:

Zone, you can put me down for a PP: Dragons, which includes RPGs where dragons have a prominent role. So far these games are going to be in it:

1. Dragon Age Origins
  2. Dragon Age 2
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition
  4. Dragon's Crown
  5. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
  6. Dragon Fantasy Book
  7. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  8. Drakengard 3
  9. Skyrim

Dragon Quest heros?  ok it is not rpg , but it has dragons xD.   It is more like Dynasty warriors.

I was thinking of an PP Dynasty warriors + spin offs , but it would be without One Piece Pirat warriors oc.

*ahem* If we're getting technical... it's supposed to be an ARPG with Musou elements.... We'll see when we play the game though :P

True , but it is hard to define RPG today :) so many sub-genres .  But my suggestion was not 100'% seriose anyway ^^ .  To bad we dont see so many Dragon Quests games lately , so an DQ PP will never happens.

I was thinking about a "Games that make you homicidal" series, but we all know someone would take that a little too literally... especially if I put SMB on there

I was thinking about this.

Maybe something like 'The Masochist's PP', or maybe 'The Good Hurt' :D It would only have non-series games and they'd have to be like 8 or 9/10 difficulty.

Catherine

Vanquish

Child of Eden

Carnival Island

El Shaddai

SMB

Raiden 4

Mamorukun

Dyad

Max Payne 3

Etc. - def open to suggestions.

Was also thinking about Cloudberry and Sine Mora but there're are a ton of really hard 100% and it'd be hard to add them all in.

Would people actually be interested in this?

@Lilly I realize you posted first so this is your baby if you want it, though I would gladly help out if you want.

Edited by Hemiak

I was thinking about this.

Maybe something like 'The Masochist's PP', or maybe 'The Good Hurt' :D It would only have non-series games and they'd have to be like 8 or 9/10 difficulty.

Catherine

Vanquish

Child of Eden

Carnival Island

El Shaddai

SMB

Raiden 4

Mamorukun

Dyad

Max Payne 3

Etc. - def open to suggestions.

Was also thinking about Cloudberry and Sine Mora but there're are a ton of really hard 100% and it'd be hard to add them all in.

Would people actually be interested in this?

@Lilly I realize you posted first so this is your baby if you want it, though I would gladly help out if you want.

i think there will be ppl interested in this ! because it motivates to play harder games. but there will be not many participants with high rank :) , but thats not the point anyway.

• Like 1