Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

An update (for whom it may concern): I have successfully downloaded Ratchet: Deadlocked / Gladiator on a 12 GB PS3. So it's possible!

I also convinced some friends to buy All 4 One and QForce / FFA to play with me, so it may not be too long until I have all the plats  ^_^

:platinum:  :wub:

An update (for whom it may concern): I have successfully downloaded Ratchet: Deadlocked / Gladiator on a 12 GB PS3. So it's possible!

I also convinced some friends to buy All 4 One and QForce / FFA to play with me, so it may not be too long until I have all the plats  ^_^

:platinum:  :wub:

Awesome, enjoy the games :D.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two new plats, that makes it seven in total. Not enough to gain a new rank, but it was a good prorgress.

Also, my last trophy of 2015 is Intergalactic Heroes from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, completing all Ratchet-related trophies in that game.  :)

Happy New Year, fuzzballs!

I have two new plats, that makes it seven in total. Not enough to gain a new rank, but it was a good prorgress.

Also, my last trophy of 2015 is Intergalactic Heroes from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, completing all Ratchet-related trophies in that game.  :)

Happy New Year, fuzzballs!

Forgot to mention I platted Ratchet: Deadlocked a few days ago now, so only need All4One to reach the plat rank. :D

Nice work, updated the OP. Looks like there are going to be 2 new Praetorians soon :D.

• Like 1

Zajac going for that top 5? :D

Haha somewhat man yeh. I've got a few where I'm 1 game away from moving up to a plat or gold rank. Sadly the PP's I'm most interested in are the shonen Jump one and the challenge accepted ones and they aren't gonna be easy to complete, so we'll see how it goes haha. :D

• Like 1

Haha somewhat man yeh. I've got a few where I'm 1 game away from moving up to a plat or gold rank. Sadly the PP's I'm most interested in are the shonen Jump one and the challenge accepted ones and they aren't gonna be easy to complete, so we'll see how it goes haha. :D

Im alsoo aiming for that top 5, Already got 10 points :awesome:

Should be able to get some more points this month with the new year contest.

Im alsoo aiming for that top 5, Already got 10 points :awesome:

Should be able to get some more points this month with the new year contest.

You've had 10 points this month?? 

Haha yep, I'm in that more as an also ran lol. But I'll hopefully get a few games done.

Which PP's are you focusing on? 

You've had 10 points this month?? 

Haha yep, I'm in that more as an also ran lol. But I'll hopefully get a few games done.

Which PP's are you focusing on? 

No i mean total. lol.

Atm don't really have a PP im focusing on. Just kinda everything i guess. Im just picking out games out of the PP's that i want to play.

Reporting for duty:

1. Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (PS3)
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)
  4. Ratchet: Deadlocked
  5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  6. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  7. Ratchet & Clank: ull Frontal Assault
  8. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
Edited by Doctor Doom

Upto 6 Plats, the only one left are All 4 One & Q-Force.

Nice, that makes you a Squishy Vanquisher.

Got my first Ratchet and clank plat today, Full frontal assault :)

Congrats Zoni Caretaker :yay:.

Reporting for duty:

1. Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (PS3)
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)
  4. Ratchet: Deadlocked
  5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  6. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  7. Ratchet & Clank: ull Frontal Assault
  8. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Welcome Praetorian, your help is appreciated :highfive:.

hey  big scary dragon , can you add me ? =) got my first ratchet plat today :)  Ratchet: deadlocked /gladiator

cya later, when i have 2 more for next rank.

:)

PS: i got a save corruption and lost around 2-3 hours progress -.-  im happy that i use multiple save slots ... because without that i would had lost 15 hours or more.

Edited by Xionx

hey  big scary dragon , can you add me ? =) got my first ratchet plat today :)  Ratchet: deadlocked /gladiator

cya later, when i have 2 more for next rank.

:)

PS: i got a save corruption and lost around 2-3 hours progress -.-  im happy that i use multiple save slots ... because without that i would had lost 15 hours or more.

Could I be a Q-Force Cadet please? I've platted 4 games: 1, 2, 3 and Gladiator

Added.

Hey, got room for a new account? I'm at 78% with Ratchet and Clank HD(just need to get those annoying hoverboard trophies and the last skill point on Oltanis - I put a seperate file and beat Chairman Drek and got all the Gold Weapons on that trash challenge file) and might try to work on Into the Nexus in the future. I do have plans for plats of the rest of my Ratchet and Clank HD collection eventually, even though I dread having to do the races.

Hey, got room for a new account? I'm at 78% with Ratchet and Clank HD(just need to get those annoying hoverboard trophies and the last skill point on Oltanis - I put a seperate file and beat Chairman Drek and got all the Gold Weapons on that trash challenge file) and might try to work on Into the Nexus in the future. I do have plans for plats of the rest of my Ratchet and Clank HD collection eventually, even though I dread having to do the races.

Sure, let me know when you've got at least 1 plat and I'll add you.

Seems as though I qualify with 3 platinums.

Am hoping to have it up to 6 by the end of the month though.

I have R&C 1-3 and I'm going for A Crack in Time, Deadlocked/Gladiator and All 4 One.

Nice, welcome cadet. Please report to Helga at the gym. Once you survive complete her training, you'll get your goodies.