Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

For the moment I have these Tales Of platinums:

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Tales of Xillia

Over the course of 2016 I plan on getting Xillia 2, Zestiria and possibly Hearts.

I also have Tales Of Vesperia 1000/1000 on X360 but it doesn't count :P

Edited by Brightblade76

For the moment I have these Tales Of platinums:

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Tales of Xillia

Over the course of 2016 I plan on getting Xillia 2, Zestiria and possibly Hearts.

I also have Tales Of Vesperia 1000/1000 on X360 but it doesn't count :P

Alright, you've been added. And yeah, sorry, but the XB360 version doesn't count, but still, nice job on it, and good luck on the remaining plats.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to participate in the Tales of Project Platinum. Having recently platinumed Tales of Zestiria, I now have 4 Tales of platinums...

• Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Tales of Hearts R
  • Tales of Zestiria

I do hope to continue enjoying and playing more Tales of games as they have always been very dear to me. I look forward to starting Tales of Xillia 2 next time.

Cool stuff, you can count me in for Lord of Spirits and also the Vesperia Special Emblem. :D

Hello, I would like to participate in the Tales of Project Platinum. Having recently platinumed Tales of Zestiria, I now have 4 Tales of platinums...

• Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Tales of Hearts R
  • Tales of Zestiria

I do hope to continue enjoying and playing more Tales of games as they have always been very dear to me. I look forward to starting Tales of Xillia 2 next time.

You've both been added.

Ok, I've finally got the Zestiria platinum. That makes 3 Tales of platinums. Can you bump me up to Undine?

Also, Dieticians Nightmare is total bullshit. The RNG screwed me over for over 20 consecutive hours.

Alright, you've been moved up. Yeah, it was the last trophy I had to earn, so I just rubber banded down the sticks so it would auto run and make the food.