Men's Ballon d'Or 2015, Who should win?

mittoucp

The Men's Ballon d'Or is coming up soon and they have released the 23 man shortlist, I think that it is pretty clear that Lionel Messi will win it this year with Cristiano Ronaldo coming second, but who do you think will come 3rd? Or instead of these two who do you think should win it?

Edited by mittoucp

Sorry about the poll guys, 23 in the short list and only 20 allowed per question lol.

So far most people saying the same thing which shows that it probably will happen as the Ballon d'Or has and will be until they retire the Messi, Ronaldo and another guy show,

CR7 should win so Messi will obviously win.

Hopefully it will be a bit better after Blatter gets sacked for real :D

No chance, Blatter leaving will only result in another corrupt guy, possibly even worse taking over... But for now I feel like we haven't seen the last of Mr. Blatter.

I'm a Dortmund Fan.

Well Obviously either Messi Or Ronaldo Are gonna get it BUT!

Personally my choice is Robert Lewandowski. B)

I'll second that. Comparing him to C.Ronaldo, Messi or even Neymar he wins Bundesliga league with Bayern (17 goals and 2nd place in top scorer list) and also was the best player and scorer in qualification to UEFA EURO 2016. Not to mention about his five goals in nine minutes  :pimp:

• Like 1

Close between Messi and Ronaldo so far - not including Alexis Sanchez xD

The award should get more diversity, what is it now, the 8th year either Messi or Ronaldo has won it? Ever since Messi and Ronaldo became the best in the world either one has won the Ballon d'Or but it usually focuses on who won more trophies with the team between the two rather than goals scored. Lionel Messi stands a huge chance of winning because the treble win was just phenomenal, not to him as an indiviual but to the whole Barcelona team.

Also Luis Enrique should win the Coach award. xD

Close between Messi and Ronaldo so far - not including Alexis Sanchez xD

The award should get more diversity, what is it now, the 8th year either Messi or Ronaldo has won it? Ever since Messi and Ronaldo became the best in the world either one has won the Ballon d'Or but it usually focuses on who won more trophies with the team between the two rather than goals scored. Lionel Messi stands a huge chance of winning because the treble win was just phenomenal, not to him as an indiviual but to the whole Barcelona team.

Also Luis Enrique should win the Coach award. xD

I understand your point and I agree on Enrique for obvious reasons. The issue with diversity for me is not an issue as they are the best 2 in the world by a considerable margin. I would have no issue with a keeper or defender winning it if they had an outstanding season but you cant justify an out and out striker like Lewandowski who does nothing else but score goals when they get outscored by Ronaldo and Messi amongst others. He effectively has 1 job and they do it better.

I understand your point and I agree on Enrique for obvious reasons. The issue with diversity for me is not an issue as they are the best 2 in the world by a considerable margin. I would have no issue with a keeper or defender winning it if they had an outstanding season but you cant justify an out and out striker like Lewandowski who does nothing else but score goals when they get outscored by Ronaldo and Messi amongst others. He effectively has 1 job and they do it better.

Yes, I agree. Lewandowski could win it but not as of yet, the way he is going this season however he could stand a good chance next year if he keeps this form going on.

The Ballon d'Or should get some diversity but... as of now there is no one really worthy of winning the award compared to Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo at the moment. It's not fair for someone else to win it if they do not do better overall than those two but when someone does it will be well deserved, also the corruption in FIFA promotes Messi and Ronaldo to win so they remain the main face software football and increase the money all round. I'm sure that if both did badly they will still be in the top 3 just because they are some of the most well known.

Edited by mittoucp