Need For Speed Trophy List Discussion

Xel

They don't look too bad.

Reach 50 rep is likely to be a grind, and I am worried about "social scene".  I am not a fan of online trophies, especially ones that require you to get other people to do something.  Will have to see how the system works.

They don't look too bad.

Reach 50 rep is likely to be a grind, and I am worried about "social scene".  I am not a fan of online trophies, especially ones that require you to get other people to do something.  Will have to see how the system works.

In the beta other AI in the race would comment after the race saying something like "great race, i couldn't even see you after the third lap" or something like that (it would look kind of like a tweet or text). So getting 50 shouldn't be hard at all  :).

In the beta other AI in the race would comment after the race saying something like "great race, i couldn't even see you after the third lap" or something like that (it would look kind of like a tweet or text). So getting 50 shouldn't be hard at all  :).

Is it mandatory to comment?  Because if not, I would think 50 is a very high number, unless you are boosting it.  I could be wrong though, I am still excited for the game.

Is it mandatory to comment?  Because if not, I would think 50 is a very high number, unless you are boosting it.  I could be wrong though, I am still excited for the game.

The AI in offline (well the game is always online but you get my point) comment something cheesy at the end of races. Usually the guy who comes second. Like 4 or 5 cycle through once after each race. 

The AI in offline (well the game is always online but you get my point) comment something cheesy at the end of races. Usually the guy who comes second. Like 4 or 5 cycle through once after each race. 

Oh, then that is not bad at all.  Thanks for the info.

Easy platinum. Ever since I finished the Run, all other NFS games are easy.

If you want some challenge you can always try Shift 2.

OP: So boring.. The platinum is called "Platinum Trophy" I wanted it to be something epic for my trophy cabinet :(

Fun fact: it's the 1st non-ps2 NFS that I'll get day one :awesome:

Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

If you want some challenge you can always try Shift 2.

OP: So boring.. The platinum is called "Platinum Trophy" I wanted it to be something epic for my trophy cabinet :(

Fun fact: it's the 1st non-ps2 NFS that I'll get day one :awesome:

Yeah, I really need to play Shift 2! My friend next door has the game so I have the means to do so. :)

• 3 weeks later...