AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

AC III

AC Liberations HD

AC IV: Black Flag

AC Rogue

AC Unity

Nice :D added!

I have all of them except for Chronicles: China.  Been waiting for that to go on sale.

Awesome! let me know when you acquire and 100% Chronicles: China so I can add you to Long Live the Creed :D added!

I've Platinum & 100% of Assassin's Creed 2.

Added!

I currently have 6 plats:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Awesome, added!

I have 6:

Rogue

AC II

AC III

Liberation

Revelations

AC IV

Both Liberation plats are counted as separate, so you actually have 7 and qualify for Veteran :D added!

My platinum rank on the official leaderboards has been changed down to Gold by someone :P Can you please fix that since I don't think I'm allowed to touch that myself xD?

I actually did that :P

I was looking through the leaderboard and i saw your rank was Gold but you had 12 points. Normally this shouldn't be possible but i saw that someone deleted my code in the cell so i adjusted it accordingly (giving you 6 points). I should've looked you up on this thread to actually see what rank you were instead of assuming. Either way i fixed it back :)

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

I was looking through the leaderboard and i saw your rank was Gold but you had 12 points. Normally this shouldn't be possible but i saw that someone deleted my code in the cell so i adjusted it accordingly (giving you 6 points). I should've looked you up on this thread to actually see what rank you were instead of assuming. Either way i fixed it back :)

Well, you're forgiven since it was a mistake :P Careful in the future though, I could be a modern assassin :jaymon:

• Like 1

Aw hell lol. I seriously never actually looked into this that far to see that there was an overall leaderboard. :facepalm:

Considering this is probably the only PP I will join, any way to add me to the people requested not to be added to the leaderboard? I didn't really join for that kinda thing I just did this one because I like the series. xD

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Aw hell lol. I seriously never actually looked into this that far to see that there was an overall leaderboard. :facepalm:

Considering this is probably the only PP I will join, any way to add me to the people requested not to be added to the leaderboard? I didn't really join for that kinda thing I just did this one because I like the series. xD

Yeah in the info thread i have a list of people who are shouldn't be added to the leaderboard. Either way if you do sign up for more PPs don't forget to mention it in your sign up post since every creator edits the leaderboard sheet. I can't check the leaderboard 24/7 :P

I also removed you from it now.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

For anyone who's interested, Chronicles Russia's trophy list showed up today. Chronicles India has been up for a few months now. You can view them on either PSNTL or Exophase.

Looks like we can expect them both pretty soon.

I never played hard plus on China, but it seems these ones will be the easier two of the trilogy. Glad we don't need to shadow gold the whole game or get every collectible anymore, at least.

The trophies have only been listed for PS4. If all the Vita rumours were true, this might mean they're getting separate lists.

Play-Asia still has their listing for a Vita trilogy pack, due out this month. If you can only buy them as a bundle, a new platinum could even come out of it

For anyone who's interested, Chronicles Russia's trophy list showed up today. Chronicles India has been up for a few months now. You can view them on either PSNTL or Exophase.

Looks like we can expect them both pretty soon.

I never played hard plus on China, but it seems these ones will be the easier two of the trilogy. Glad we don't need to shadow gold the whole game or get every collectible anymore, at least.

The trophies have only been listed for PS4. If all the Vita rumours were true, this might mean they're getting separate lists.

Play-Asia still has their listing for a Vita trilogy pack, due out this month. If you can only buy them as a bundle, a new platinum could even come out of it

Hmm, that's interesting :D I'm gonna quote this post a second time in the OP under the "Games" spoiler to let others know, thanks for sharing this ^_^

Sign me up please.

Assassin creed platinums:

1. Assassin creed 2

2. Assassin creed revelations

3. Assassin creed 3

4. Assassin creed black flag (PS3 and PS4).

5. Assassin creed Freedom DLC 100%

6. Assassin creed unity.

7. Assassin creed rogue.

So 7 total plats and Syndicate is on the way.

Update:

8. Assassin's creed Syndicate platinum done.

Sign me up for this, please.  I've platted the following:

AC II

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

AC III

AC Liberation HD

AC Rogue is in my backlog, and I'll probably get started on it fairly soon.  Don't have a PS4 yet so Unity and Syndicate aren't on the cards anytime soon.

Recruit:

ACII

AC Revelations

AC III: Liberation

Added!

Sign me up for this, please.  I've platted the following:

AC II

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

AC III

AC Liberation HD

AC Rogue is in my backlog, and I'll probably get started on it fairly soon.  Don't have a PS4 yet so Unity and Syndicate aren't on the cards anytime soon.

Sweet, when you get that shiny plat for Rogue, let me know and I'll promote you to Veteran :D added!

• Like 1