Who else is getting this game?

I've seen a few people ask how long it takes to get the platinum - I watched Ray (AKA BrownMan) play through it on Twitch just the other night. It took him just under 7 hours I think to get 100% on the 360, so I would assume it's the same amount of time. The only thing he had a problem with was getting 15 puppies with fleas because it only appears every 3 puppies, but other than that it should be fairly simple.

(Here's the video just in case anyone's curious)

I had a small forum with some friends for a little while, until the host decided to just ban it due to thinking I was running chat scripts on it. It was just a site and a forum, but I get the confusion, the site and the forum was called "Text Chat", after the default PS3 chatroom name. Named after a PS3 chat room we still got active once in a while after several years. I did complain about the obvious misunderstanding, but they wouldn't let the site back up unless I paid. I would have paid had I enjoyed the host enough etc and thought the forum worked out well enough, but now they wanted money because they did a mistake. No way! :P

Anyways, here's an award we had on this forum. It's in spoiler tags, because I don't know how safe for work it is or whatever. View on your own discretion!

goldenhannah.png

I called it the golden Hannah! :P It was given to everyone who got the Hannah Montana platinum trophy.

I've seen a few people ask how long it takes to get the platinum - I watched Ray (AKA BrownMan) play through it on Twitch just the other night. It took him just under 7 hours I think to get 100% on the 360, so I would assume it's the same amount of time.

Ray sure does sift through some crap to up his Gamerscore xD

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Oh boy, now there's a second list that's been published for PS3 so y'all can go crazy xD I guess you can thank developers and Sony for still not knowing how to organize their games into a single list!

They do know how to, but the developer can pick. I prefer it this way! :D Always mad when the developer doesn't choose to do this.

I've seen a few people ask how long it takes to get the platinum - I watched Ray (AKA BrownMan) play through it on Twitch just the other night. It took him just under 7 hours I think to get 100% on the 360, so I would assume it's the same amount of time. The only thing he had a problem with was getting 15 puppies with fleas because it only appears every 3 puppies, but other than that it should be fairly simple.

glad i'm not the only one here who sat through that painful 7 hours  :lol:

The trophies are really easy, but I'm struggling with the A-Maze Me trophy. No idea how to find a puppy trapped in a maze. Any tips?

Just from watching Ray I noticed that they seemed to crop up more often when you try to find missing puppies, but they're probably a random encounter. You'll probably come across one whenever you're going for the Flea trophy anyway :P

glad i'm not the only one here who sat through that painful 7 hours  :lol:

haha to be fair I thought his commentary was hilarious and I always love it when Tina makes an appearance, so it wasn't too painful overall xD

I've been joking about this but I don't think I'll ever set foot on this game.. I like a lot of my games but more power to you if you really do enjoy this game. Looks pretty meh to me, but hey a plat's a plat.. right? I saw Hannah Montana the other day for like $15 lmao.

Edited by Cielle