Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

I'm actually on time for sign-ups?! it's a miracle! :P

I would like to clarify something before I sign-up though, even though I'm 99% sure it's been covered in past lottery's and I've forgotten about it - is there a chance of someone being assigned a game for a console they don't own?

• Like 1

I'm actually on time for sign-ups?! it's a miracle! :P

I would like to clarify something before I sign-up though, even though I'm 99% sure it's been covered in past lottery's and I've forgotten about it - is there a chance of someone being assigned a game for a console they don't own?

It is not possible for someone to be assigned a game for a console they don't own, no.

Hi can you sign my friend narnode-313 he's banned from the forums xD but he would like to join you can still update and see his profile but he cant check the forums

He have a ps3 and a ps4 *

And if you need a proof ill tell him to put his about me to sign me to the lottery for proof but he cant do it just now so please sign him

I'll take a risk and I'd like to sign-up. Quick question, can I save my plat for the Plat Rain event?

You certainly can save your plat for the Plat Rain Day. :)

Getting the platinum is not a requisite of this event. It's more like, "Do you wanna hang out with a small group for 6 weeks and play a random game that someone else picks for you?"

• Like 3

You certainly can save your plat for the Plat Rain Day. :)

Getting the platinum is not a requisite of this event. It's more like, "Do you wanna hang out with a small group for 6 weeks and play a random game that someone else picks for you?"

Sweet, thanks for the reply. Now that i think about it, it would be difficult completing something like Super Meat Boy or Sonic Unleashed within six weeks. I'll be pissed to play another Hyperdimension Neptunia game but I'll still do it. I'm hoping that it's something that'll be cheap on Black Friday or already in my backlog. Can't wait to see what I get.

I gotta say, I'm slightly confused as to why this thing hasn't take right off. :(

The last installment was released in the middle of the night, so Europe would have it when they woke up but, for some strange reason, the list was filled in a very short period of time, before anyone had a chance to wake up and read it. :jaymon:

This time, I held off until the actual launch date and waited for the most courteous time for the majority of nations and now, 8 hours later, we sit at only 6/10 spots filled. :hmm:

Very odd.

If you need a spot please remember of me. I really would like to participate again :)

Yes luv i give it try :) and hope its PS4 game  :eyebrow:

:yay: It's gonna be so neat doing one of these things with you here. ^_^

Yesssssssssssss I'm so in

:jaymon: It took until the final slot of the third installment, but you finally managed to make it! It's about frickin' time! :lol:

I call a vote that FDG should change his member title to "PSNP LIke Whore" or something of that nature!

In extremely less interesting news, YAY it's back!

:angry: That's Mr. PSNP Like Whore to you, my good sir. Also, can we get an "Official" somewhere in there? :hmm: I think that might work well, too.

Love to give it a shot if there is still space :)

It would appear as though you just missed it by one slot BUT, I'd encourage you to stick around and wait to see if anyone chickens out when I send of the confirmation requests. ;)

Okay, folks! It looks like the 10 spots are filled and we're ready to start the next step. I'll send out the confirmation requests and, when those are received back, I'll alter the main page list of participants and make a brief statement, stating the results. :)

• Like 3

:yay: It's gonna be so neat doing one of these things with you here. ^_^

:jaymon: It took until the final slot of the third installment, but you finally managed to make it! It's about frickin' time! :lol:

:angry: That's Mr. PSNP Like Whore to you, my good sir. Also, can we get an "Official" somewhere in there? :hmm: I think that might work well, too.

It would appear as though you just missed it by one slot BUT, I'd encourage you to stick around and wait to see if anyone chickens out when I send of the confirmation requests. ;)

Okay, folks! It looks like the 10 spots are filled and we're ready to start the next step. I'll send out the confirmation requests and, when those are received back, I'll alter the main page list of participants and make a brief statement, stating the results. :)

You heard him folks that will be, Mr. Official Like Whore.  Please use his proper title from now on.

Thanks,

~Joe

• Like 1