Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

On 21/09/2017 at 9:26 PM, dermarx said:

I would like to join.

I have platinum in:
- Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

- Senran Kagura Estival Versus (twice, if that counts)

- Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

- Monster Monpiece

- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Fortune

That makes me still Accidental Pervert 

Links next time please

On 23/09/2017 at 2:31 AM, Yomako01 said:

May I join? I have the following platinums:

Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS

*AKIBA'S TRIP Undead & Undressed

*Monster Monpiece

Links next time please

On 24/09/2017 at 2:55 AM, acasser said:

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me as an "Accidental Pervert" with six platinum trophies:  Mugen Souls, Mugen Souls Z, Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune, Eiyuu Senki, Ar Tonelico 3, and ArNoSurge.

And do I get any extra credit for having written guides for two of those titles?  =)

Links next time please and no nothing for guide writers at current

31 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

DOA Xtreme Vita

I'm a dude since that seems to matter.

Links next time please

Seriously there was a post saying so and everybody else managed.

I'd like to register/participate. I have 7 of the games done, own a further 10 & plan to buy most of the others. I think if I join in on this it'll encourage me to either finish some games or start some new ones. Thanks to living in Australia I can't get most of these titles at retail. Some of them were refused classification so I had to get those ones for the 'banned game' collection.

I'm not really in it for the 2D girls sad to say, I've never found any game arousing, most character models don't look anything like people to me, more like aliens or something. I won't judge anyone playing primarliy for perversity but I will always look down on anyone trying to make themselves feel better by putting down people who play these games. I have no shame about this stuff and my 3D Girlfriend sat on the couch for a lot of my Gal Gun Double Peace playthroughs.

Anyway Peach Beach Splash could turn up in the post as soon as tomorrow & when it does I'll probably hit that up ASAP. Got my eye on the DDreamer award for a double dose of deviance.

My platinums with a short description of what it was like for me (reading back it looks a bit negative but I have no regrets & I'm glad I did them):

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (Japanese version)

This was a wind-up, some stages could be beaten in a quarter of the time it would take to load the stage. Gameplay was fun though.

Dekamori Senran Kagura (Japanese version)

A music game with bad music (I did like one of the tracks though). Kind of a crap trophy list. Game was functionally sound.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (Japanese PS4 version)

Got it on release at great expense, had to wait a bit for a patches, smooth playing game but overstayed its welcome. I really grew to loathe all the super attack & clothing damage cutscenes, totally took me out of the action. Stacked the english Vita version & sure enough the game is much better without this stuff interrupting the gameplay all the time (I'm not trying to be antagonistic here btw but the truth is the truth)

Valkyrie Grind (Japanese version)

Again imported on release, wasn't cheap. Game was buggy as hell & would not work on my Vita (64GB memory card was playing up at the time) so I had to do the whole thing on Vita TV which seemed quite choppy compared to playing on Vita. At the time I was in a lot of pain & was totally sedated/out of it which helped. Even if I wanted to I have no way of getting the DLC characters which I'd assume would take the edge off the grind. I swear that one trophy for all the experience is there to encourage people to get the DLC which is something I found really offensive. Nevertheless the actual game is very nice indeed. I really enjoyed the survival and challenge modes.

Gal Gun Double Peace (Pal PS4 version)

This was a joy to play from start to finish. Much better than the first game, very smooth & going for the god rank was quite enjoyable. The trophies really make the player learn the game inside-out. Maybe a little bit too much story getting in the way of things but otherwise one of the best games I played last year. I never thought a light gun shooter would be viable on a pad before this.

Drive Girls (Japanese version)

Pretty fun game although later on in the picture I got really mad at enemies running away from me. Turns out I just had to use the character with the glasses & spam triangle & I never had that problem again. I got lucky with the online & a kind person helped me out at a time I wasn't quite strong enough to do it solo. I was really rushing to get that Platinum before Nier Automata turned up so I got it done fast.

Nitro Plus Blasters (Japanese Version)

Really nice fighter although I'm over FTG's that just have light/medium/heavy/special buttons as opposed to punch & kick being seperated. Is this game actually pervy though? I really didn't notice. I would have thought Caladrius Blaze would have been here over this. Anyway I played for a few hours when I opened the game, played a tiny bit more after & then left it for about a year so catch me on the bottom of the fastest earners board :)

Edited by readytofuky
  • Like 1

Looks like I've qualified for DDreamer sooner than expected, the last couple of days I cleaned up Onechanbara Z2 Chaos (Japanese version)

I got this when it came out, redeemed my strawberry & banana costume & did most of the trophies over a couple of weeks. I was blown away by the evolution of the series, the most recent one I'd played before that was Z on 360. It's come a long way from the simple 2000 series origins but I still found it quite buggy at times & the game even straight up crashed on me on a number of occasions. Cool Combos are just about the least intuitive system in a game I've ever had to deal with. The practice mode for this is abysmal & confusing at first. I heard the western versions made them easier so with that & the cheap price of that version I was essentially punished for being an early adopter. Trophy set was grindy but not to the point of insanity & I didn't really mind the repetition because it feels so good to play. The game ended up being much better than I thought it would be so I can't really complain. I knew what most of the bad points would be and had already accepted them. Hopefully SG/ZH gets an English version soon because it's been a while and I'm starting to regret not just importing it.

On 21/10/2017 at 0:07 AM, GarciaFever said:

@readytofuky can you post a link for each game that allows you to qualify for DDreamer please?

I've got the links in the two posts above as the game titles. Do you mean one cohesive post/list? I'll do that here just in case that's what's required specifically:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1859-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3204-デカ盛り-閃乱カグラ/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3447-senran-kagura-estival-versus/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4137-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4986-galgun-double-peace/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5805-新星抜擢-ドライブガールズ/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4141-nitroplus-blasterz-heroines-infinite-duel/readytofuky

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3050-お姉チャンバラz2-カオス/readytofuky

Edit: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5931-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash/readytofuky

I earned the Peach Beach Splash Platinum over the last week. Once I got used to the game it was quite a lot of fun & exceeded expectations. Great stuff!

Edited by readytofuky

• 2 weeks later...
On 24-8-2017 at 4:22 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

My previous posts are all scattered throughout this PP with updates, so I hope it's ok if I just compile a list in this post.

Platted:

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  2. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
  3. Monster Monpiece
  4. Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Special Emblem:

1. Demon Gaze (not sure if this one still counts as the link to the list has been removed from the OP)

Ready to plat:

1. Valkyrie Drive

Looks like I'm still just an Accidental Pervert.

Just platted Senran Kagura Estival Versus, so that brings my total to 6 completed games. Getting closer to a rank up.

Edit:

Also popped the Valkyrie Drive plat.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 1 month later...

I've been in denial that I've played enough of the games listed here to join, but uh, I'm a dude that has Platinumed eight (!) of the games listed here, so I might as well just stop pretending. :lol:

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

Dead or Alive 5

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Monster Monpiece

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad)

Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

I'm not into lolis though, so I probably won't be going for the Platinum in this PP. Even so, let's see how far this goes! 

Edited by darkamdusias

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the Gun Gun Pixies platinum earlier on in the month. I've been doing an event so I flogged/rushed the game & pretty much played nothing else which made it quite a hell. I could have had an ok experience if I did it over a month or half a year but at least my Vita TV got a good workout. I wrote a bit of a guide for Gunpix, some of the easy/early trophies I can't remember about though which means there's speculation & I can't really publish the guide officially. If anyone wants to put themselves through this awful, awful trophy list though, I can provide the guide on request :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, thanks to PSN dropping the price of three certain games down to level than $13 without tax, looks like my Ni No Kuni 2 money is going towards joining this project even though I feel rotten doing it. Oh well, I'm a Bathroom Spy now. ?

The games? Gal*Gun Double Peace for Vita, Criminal Girls: Invite Only(which I actually platted a long time ago on another account) and Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors. The former two are under $8 and the latter is $11.49.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1

On 11-3-2018 at 6:20 AM, CJ_Mystery said:

Welp, thanks to PSN dropping the price of three certain games down to level than $13 without tax, looks like my Ni No Kuni 2 money is going towards joining this project even though I feel rotten doing it. Oh well, I'm a Bathroom Spy now. 1f633.png

The games? Gal*Gun Double Peace for Vita, Criminal Girls: Invite Only(which I actually platted a long time ago on another account) and Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors. The former two are under $8 and the latter is $11.49.

And here I thought you always said to be very religious and that you don't play those games? 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 6:58 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Sadly, I don't think it matters, because I think this PP died from nosebleeds. :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Sign me up. I have Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Akiba's Trip, Galgun Double Peace, Conception 2, Valkyrie Drive Bhikunni, Monster Monpiece, Ar Nosurge Plus, Criminal Girls. So 8 platinums making me a DDreamer. Does Demon Gaze count?

Edited by ex10097
  • Like 1