Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

Awesome. I'm actually aiming for the Gold rank :P

I would like to im for gold as well ,but those games are expensive as hell to import, and I don't always have access to the PS4.

EDIT: I just got the plat for To Love-ru Darkness: True Princess.

Edited by GarciaFever

I got 2 platinums now btw. Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and Nitroplus.

Currently also working on Monster Monpiece, Shinovi Versus and To love Ru. And got a whole bunch unplayed in my backlog.

Btw, when are you going to make that special emblem for Nitroplus :P

Make that 3 btw with To Love Ru Plat

I would like to im for gold as well ,but those games are expensive as hell to import, and I don't always have access to the PS4.

EDIT: I just got the plat for To Love-ru Darkness: True Princess.

I bought most of my games on psn sales though, but yhea importing is pretty expensive. I just ordered 6 import games, 2 for this PP ( Moe Chronicle and Bullet Girls) My wallet isn't really pleased with that :P

Make that 3 btw with To Love Ru Plat

I bought most of my games on psn sales though, but yhea importing is pretty expensive. I just ordered 6 import games, 2 for this PP ( Moe Chronicle and Bullet Girls) My wallet isn't really pleased with that :P

Hopefully when I go to Anime North on the last weekend of May I can find some games for this PP instead of ordering them from play-asia

Hopefully when I go to Anime North on the last weekend of May I can find some games for this PP instead of ordering them from play-asia

Well last time I went to AN, there wasn't that much in terms of video games, but I guess I might have been looking in the wrong place. If you really want, since I'm going up for it, I can let you borrow Omega Labryinth for the duration of the con, but I doubt you can plat it in the 48 hrs I would give you xD.

Well last time I went to AN, there wasn't that much in terms of video games, but I guess I might have been looking in the wrong place. If you really want, since I'm going up for it, I can let you borrow Omega Labryinth for the duration of the con, but I doubt you can plat it in the 48 hrs I would give you xD.

Thank you for the kind offer rames, but yeah i highly doubt i can plat the game within the allotted time, let alone borrow the PS4 for the duration of the weekend.

Can't wait to see you at AN. I will be cosplaying as the MMPR Red Ranger.

Thank you for the kind offer rames, but yeah i highly doubt i can plat the game within the allotted time, let alone borrow the PS4 for the duration of the weekend.

Can't wait to see you at AN. I will be cosplaying as the MMPR Red Ranger.

Well Omega Labyrinth is a Vita game, but yeah, I'll be on the lookout for a decent importer I guess.

And can't wait to see you as well, but I doubt I'll cosplay. Going on a few hour flight and be expected to cosplay afterward is difficult. (Is there a thread for cons and stuff like that for meetups?)

Well Omega Labyrinth is a Vita game, but yeah, I'll be on the lookout for a decent importer I guess.

And can't wait to see you as well, but I doubt I'll cosplay. Going on a few hour flight and be expected to cosplay afterward is difficult. (Is there a thread for cons and stuff like that for meetups?)

Not that I know of, I know that some people do group photo shoots and stuff, so I will probably be wandering around either outside or in the gallery trying to find a stand which sells games.

Welp, I'm about done with Dungeon Travelers 2. Just saving the Demon God for when I use this as a milestone platinum. I even unlocked the door to his boss room on the last floor of the last dungeon and everything. :D

Any chance I could get the point now since I'm at Level 60 and therefore incredibly likely to win that battle on my first try? :awesome:

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

At 9 Ecchi games now.

Adding Senran Kagura Estival Versus platinum...100th plat fittingly. 

Not sure if I qualify for the special badge since I have the other 2 Senran plats.

Will pick the PS4 versions someday just for the each cross save plat.

Moe Chronicles is ready to go next.

Just finished Moe Chronicle so at 10 games now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, you would also need all of the characters I believe for the combo challenges.

Thanks^_^, but Don`t all characters come with the Full Version of the game?

Edited by marvelcapcom3