Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

My previous posts are all scattered throughout this PP with updates, so I hope it's ok if I just compile a list in this post.

Platted:

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  2. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
  3. Monster Monpiece
  4. Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Special Emblem:

1. Demon Gaze (not sure if this one still counts as the link to the list has been removed from the OP)

Ready to plat:

1. Valkyrie Drive

Thanks and yeah new posts for now but from after this post just quote that way you'll have previous list and all that so it will be easier to make sure the games count is correct especially with profiles with 300+ games to go through.

Special emblem is uncertain for now it might get re-added though as for the rest yeah they are fine so you are on 5 platinums for now.

I didn't find all My previous posts with updates, so I hope it's ok if I too compile a list in this post like Dragon did.

Platted:

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  2. Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!
  3. Senran Kagura Estival Versus(PS4)
  4. Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Special Emblem:

1. Senran Kagura Estival Versus(PS Vita)

Ready to plat:

1. To Love-Ru Darkness: Battle Ecstasy
  2. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel

I'm still just an Accidental Pervert.

Ok that is everybody so far added and updated on here and PP 3.0

23 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Ready to plat:

1. To Love-Ru Darkness: Battle Ecstasy
  2. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel

I'm still just an Accidental Pervert.

Only decided to count Nitro+ due to To Love-ru requiring hard/very hard clears so was unsure whether to count it so for now it won't count but will when you do earn it but at least it has no affect on your rank so hope that is fine?

3 hours ago, Amitte_Sukku said:

Please come back after posting some more as I posted earlier as an update(quote below) I wanted to make sure people would stick around as before I had to update many 1 post wonders so please understand.

On 24/08/2017 at 11:39 PM, Shana Alter said:

Ok, this PP is undergoing some changes thanks to getting some of my questions answered now this means A LOT of things changing:

1. Ranks on the forum leaderboard and the PP leaderboard are reset for many reasons
  2. When posting your lists quote your previous post and have the game name as a link like Bullet Girls 2 so leading to your profile helps especially with those using another profile than the forum profile
  3. The ranks will be seeing some rebalancing to try cater for English only players(gold minimum or a certain point minimum) as well as for a few future PP changes incoming
  4. Under the games images there is now a list of those in English importing may still be required for some regions - If I missed any let me know preferably with proof of English version
  5. Under the above list is another listing those that have multiple lists or games that count as the same so if you have multiple of these don't list unless a specific award asks for it please
  6. Banner/Awards/Trophies will be getting redone in batches slowly
  7. Possible 2 or 3 more games may be added due to rules

I think this about clears that up

So if you are joining the PP fresh or wanting to stay please post below with a list of games eligible and have them link to said game on your profile

EDIT:

These titles have since been added funny that the images have the game name in English on them despite 2/6 only being English:

L02b80a.pngLfecf8e.pngL4bb053.pngL0a473a.pngLfa44fd.pngLd92072.png

Edited by Shana Alter

1 hour ago, Shana Alter said:

Ok that is everybody so far added and updated on here and PP 3.0

Only decided to count Nitro+ due to To Love-ru requiring hard/very hard clears so was unsure whether to count it so for now it won't count but will when you do earn it but at least it has no affect on your rank so hope that is fine?

Please come back after posting some more as I posted earlier as an update(quote below) I wanted to make sure people would stick around as before I had to update many 1 post wonders so please understand.

EDIT:

These titles have since been added funny that the images have the game name in English on them despite 2/6 only being English:

L02b80a.pngLfecf8e.pngL4bb053.pngL0a473a.pngLfa44fd.pngLd92072.png

It`s Fine, I`am going to plat it this weekend.

Update:

1. ToLOVEる ダークネス バトルエクスタシー1Sf38ddb.png
  2. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel1Sf24575.png

To Love-Ru Darkness: Battle Ecstasy is one of my first Imported games and it was lot of fun(for a lot of Reasons :eyebrow:) I definitely going to Import the other To Love-Ru game one day

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel: fun 2D fighting game with characters I almost did not know, the Only ones I knew was Homura, Aino Heart, Super Sonico, Artoria Pendragon and Yuki(Gakkougurashi!/ School-Live!). And it taught me about Nitroplus(the character)`s Appearance: Has Ignis`s Sword, Saya`s Hairstyle, Al Azif`s Mini Wings and She have Ethica`s Chainsaw in one of her Special Attacks... sorry for going a little off-topic.

Let's see.... 

There are definitely a lot of games that are on my list, although i'll never reach plat rank :P Just sad that so many titles haven't been brought over yet. Really want to play the first onechanbara game, but high import costs are holding me back from buying it.

On 26/08/2017 at 2:09 AM, HcG Clawz said:

I don't need to know if a game is Japanese or any different region...

Only any special emblem games should be seperated like that but they are still in planning so keep an eye out.

Also here is updated just need to update the main leaderboard.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join.

I have platinum in:
- Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

- Senran Kagura Estival Versus (twice, if that counts)

- Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

- Monster Monpiece

- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Fortune

That makes me still Accidental Pervert 

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me as an "Accidental Pervert" with six platinum trophies:  Mugen Souls, Mugen Souls Z, Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune, Eiyuu Senki, Ar Tonelico 3, and ArNoSurge.

And do I get any extra credit for having written guides for two of those titles?  =)

• 2 weeks later...