Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

• 3 weeks later...

I have Conception II on my Vita. I might put that in for the Platinum Rain Day once I pull myself away from Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past. Although I do have to be psyched for the classmating(even though I know you can skip the mating scenes, it wouldn't be right) and get a new charged for my freaking Vita(since my cord broke and the ones my dad gave me to replace don't connect properly to charge, my poor Vita is stuck turned off most of the time).

I have Conception II on my Vita. I might put that in for the Platinum Rain Day once I pull myself away from Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past. Although I do have to be psyched for the classmating(even though I know you can skip the mating scenes, it wouldn't be right) and get a new charged for my freaking Vita(since my cord broke and the ones my dad gave me to replace don't connect properly to charge, my poor Vita is stuck turned off most of the time).

Have fun hunting those random events, I really hated that part and also training new star children for every dungeon by revisiting older dungeons and powerleveling them.

Have fun hunting those random events, I really hated that part and also training new star children for every dungeon by revisiting older dungeons and powerleveling them.

At least the random events aren't as painful as some other games with random events *looks at the Hyperdimension Neptunia PP game*

At least the random events aren't as painful as some other games with random events *looks at the Hyperdimension Neptunia PP game*

I found it to be really painful, because they depended on affection level and the game would troll me by not showing me the last one for every set until I tried for about an hour :shakefist:.

• 2 weeks later...

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4

With a new Senran Kagura game coming and one more new Senran Kagura action game in the future (might be PS4 or PS Vita) does that mean Senran Kagura can get It`s own PP in the future?

speaking of PP... THEN will this one get updated!?

Can you define "Soon"? :D

I assume sometime in the next 2-8 months. Sometimes I wonder if the PP should be passed along to someone else because it's really hard to care when it gets updated so little. I mean, the last update was back on 6/30 (the last post edit was technically 8/6, but none of the positions were updated as evidenced by MrUnknown's absence from the board and Edunstar's presence on the board despite her request to be taken off).

Edited by Walter-kun

I assume sometime in the next 2-8 months. Sometimes I wonder if the PP should be passed along to someone else because it's really hard to care when it gets updated so little. I mean, the last update was back on 6/30.

I wouldn't mind taking care of it. Been feeling a bit lonely with the Atelier PP not being updated as frequently as others lol.

With a new Senran Kagura game coming and one more new Senran Kagura action game in the future (might be PS4 or PS Vita) does that mean Senran Kagura can get It`s own PP in the future?

Can you define "Soon"? :D

I assume sometime in the next 2-8 months. Sometimes I wonder if the PP should be passed along to someone else because it's really hard to care when it gets updated so little. I mean, the last update was back on 6/30 (the last post edit was technically 8/6, but none of the positions were updated as evidenced by MrUnknown's absence from the board and Edunstar's presence on the board despite her request to be taken off).

The PP admin can choose to create a new PP for game series that have 5 or more plats, but this isn't mandatory.

Guess I'll have to be that guy who points a few things out:

• The leaderboard is down anyway due to it becoming too big and too slow, so updating it has no meaning. Even if the OP gets updated, you won't get any points until the leaderboard's update is finished.
  • PPs are meant to encourage people to try out new games or to complete the whole series. Whether or not anyone cares about completing a game shouldn't be determined by his/her ranking in threads.
  • If anyone wants to start a PP, there are still lots of unclaimed ideas in the main thread.
  • Don't be so harsh on Shana, she's busy with real life stuff.

Already knew of the game also see Dragon's post.

Updated here unsure on the state of the leaderboard so ignoring that until I get a reply from Zone.

I have posted multiple times updates would be slow and certain people know the reasons for this anyway it has been updated.

I wouldn't mind taking care of it. Been feeling a bit lonely with the Atelier PP not being updated as frequently as others lol.

Wow, just wow...

The PP admin can choose to create a new PP for game series that have 5 or more plats, but this isn't mandatory.

Guess I'll have to be that guy who points a few things out:

• The leaderboard is down anyway due to it becoming too big and too slow, so updating it has no meaning. Even if the OP gets updated, you won't get any points until the leaderboard's update is finished.
  • PPs are meant to encourage people to try out new games or to complete the whole series. Whether or not anyone cares about completing a game shouldn't be determined by his/her ranking in threads.
  • If anyone wants to start a PP, there are still lots of unclaimed ideas in the main thread.
  • Don't be so harsh on Shana, she's busy with real life stuff.

Thank you and besides at least my PPs have been getting updates and I have stated they'd be slow not to mention Zone and a slect few others know why this is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...