Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And I'm finally part of the harem.

Please sign me up with three Platinums:

Akiba's trip, Onechanbara Z2 Chaos and Senran kagura estival versus. Accidental pervert.

Maybe Gal gun double in the future, but very hard to reach those 8 platinums with zero knowledge of Japanese :(

eh, and no Vita.

Edited by GoldenShaka

5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

It could be, but I've never been into handhelds. I tried playing God of war and I just can't get use to it, and you know that I'm not a fan of visual novels. That's another minus.

That's your mistake right there. Games like God of War, Ratchet, Jak, and Sly aren't meant to be played on the Vita. Try Persona 4 Golden, Tales of Hearts R, Demon Gaze, and Sword Art Online and see the difference.

47 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's your mistake right there. Games like God of War, Ratchet, Jak, and Sly aren't meant to be played on the Vita. Try Persona 4 Golden, Tales of Hearts R, Demon Gaze, and Sword Art Online and see the difference.

Thanks for the advice, I tried professor layton and awesonauts on my brother's 3ds, it was the same, i just don't get hook to handhelds.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this PP is undergoing some changes thanks to getting some of my questions answered now this means A LOT of things changing:

1. Ranks on the forum leaderboard and the PP leaderboard are reset for many reasons
  2. When posting your lists quote your previous post and have the game name as a link like Bullet Girls 2 so leading to your profile helps especially with those using another profile than the forum profile
  3. The ranks will be seeing some rebalancing to try cater for English only players(gold minimum or a certain point minimum) as well as for a few future PP changes incoming
  4. Under the games images there is now a list of those in English importing may still be required for some regions - If I missed any let me know preferably with proof of English version
  5. Under the above list is another listing those that have multiple lists or games that count as the same so if you have multiple of these don't list unless a specific award asks for it please
  6. Banner/Awards/Trophies will be getting redone in batches slowly
  7. Possible 2 or 3 more games may be added due to rules

I think this about clears that up

So if you are joining the PP fresh or wanting to stay please post below with a list of games eligible and have them link to said game on your profile

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Ok, this PP is undergoing some changes thanks to getting some of my questions answered now this means A LOT of things changing:

1. Ranks on the forum leaderboard and the PP leaderboard are reset for many reasons
  2. When posting your lists quote your previous post and have the game name as a link like Bullet Girls 2 so leading to your profile helps especially with those using another profile than the forum profile
  3. The ranks will be seeing some rebalancing to try cater for English only players(gold minimum or a certain point minimum) as well as for a few future PP changes incoming
  4. Under the games images there is now a list of those in English importing may still be required for some regions - If I missed any let me know preferably with proof of English version
  5. Under the above list is another listing those that have multiple lists or games that count as the same so if you have multiple of these don't list unless a specific award asks for it please
  6. Banner/Awards/Trophies will be getting redone in batches slowly
  7. Possible 2 or 3 more games may be added due to rules

I think this about clears that up

So if you are joining the PP fresh or wanting to stay please post below with a list of games eligible and have them link to said game on your profile

My previous posts are all scattered throughout this PP with updates, so I hope it's ok if I just compile a list in this post.

Platted:

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  2. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
  3. Monster Monpiece
  4. Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Special Emblem:

1. Demon Gaze (not sure if this one still counts as the link to the list has been removed from the OP)

Ready to plat:

1. Valkyrie Drive

Looks like I'm still just an Accidental Pervert.

Edited by Dragon-Archon