What do you feel when you plat a game and then BAM! DLC drop your % to 80% or even worse?

fresquinho

Depends if you bought a cod game and you are a 100% trophy hunter. I'd be pissed if i were.

Lol, I'd be extremely pissed if I didn't play online at all since most of the DLC is focused on online maps and modes..

Funny that even when perfectionist don't enjoy the game (or enjoy it) they will still buy the DLC to maintain their 100%. Geez I wonder if the developers use this ploy on purpose. Personally I could care less if I have a 100% or not, it's a arbitrary number that 99% of the world doesn't give a rats ass. If I enjoyed the game and I think the developers did a great job with the DLC, then by all means they get my money. Odds are my % will never get above 50% again so I guess I will just enjoy playing.

Spot on broy!

I mean fuck me, call 911.....gasp.....my percentage is below 100%. I wish that is all the hell I had to worry about in life for fuck sake.

On just needs to look through my trophy list to find my answer to this question. Almost level 14 and only one platinum...

I really couldn't care less about my trophy percentage. I have so little free time as it is that I only play games for enjoyment and nothing else. If I start a game that I don't enjoy (Street Fighter 4) then I simply stop playing it and if I have a 0% on my trophy list then so be it.

Parker

as far as Campaign-type games go...the only trophy I truly care about, is the one that says "You beat the game." everything else is cool, but not really essential to me.

I probably won't ever platinum anything. Once I play a game once or twice through to completion, I'm pretty much done with it unless it has a major multiplayer component. I can't be arsed to go out of my way to get every single trophy, I'm too lazy, and I don't care that much, so long as I play to the story's completion, and I enjoy the game.

i never buy DLC no matter how good the game is because most of the time the DLC doesn't continue on with the story it doesn't add anything to the storyline, the only game i played that continued the story with DLC was prince of persia (2008) and i wanted the epilogue after i got the plat.

R-A-F-I-Q-U-E.png

Edited by R-A-F-I-Q-U-E

It doesn't bother me much. I'm not one who will go for 100% in everything so it's not really an issue for me. Though when I look at people like Eburkulosis who have dedicated a shit load of time into maintaining a 100% record then I can see how releasing DLC like that would severely piss people off.

It is annoying, take Uncharted 3's 51 new DLC trophies. That really annoys me. If it is a game I love I try to get all trophies, but once again I don't lose sleep over it. I loved Uncharted 2, but the DLC trophies were no fun and it was too much of a grind, thus I got a few and then promptly resigned myself from further attempts.

I really don't care about DLC percentages or trophies, especially if it saves me shelling out money for things like the Desmond sequences from ACR *snooze*.

Although i will buy DLC from a game i enjoyed and want to see and play more of... especially if they're on special in the store :yay:

I hate that DLC affects your percentage. It should only apply once you've purchased the DLC. Definitely sucks on some games when you've got the plat but your percentage reads like 60% or something.

i totally agreed with this, it should not be included in the percentage list

i never buy DLC no matter how good the game is because most of the time the DLC doesn't continue on with the story it doesn't add anything to the storyline, the only game i played that continued the story with DLC was prince of persia (2008) and i wanted the epilogue after i got the plat.

Fallout 3 broken steel continues the story. but to be honest i havent gotten around to playing my GOTY edition yet.

and on the 100% trophy buisiness none of my plats have come out with DLC except for skyrim but it is not released yet and since i loved skyrim i will be buying the DLC no matter what and will get that back to 100% but other than skyrim i couldnt care less about wheather it is 100% or less just that i have that all important Platinum trophy

• 2 weeks later...