The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

No_Mercy--3ede2c2b4a1747fde7250d2fc2f632e5.png

WWE No Mercy

Predictions 

9/24/2017

RAW Exclusive

Universal Championship Match - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Braun Strowman

Winner: Brock Lesnar. I'm pretty sure The Monster will be taken to Suplex City after that brutal face-to-face split screen interview on RAW. Ladies and gentlemen, Suplex City, bitch!

John Cena vs Roman Reigns

Winner: Roman Reigns.The Big Dog will take this one and Cena will leave WWE for a while. I get the elevation Vince is trying to put on Reigns. Reigns may not be a talker, but he's sure gonna beat Cena.

RAW Women's Championship: Fatal 5-Way Match - Alexa Bliss (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs Bayley vs Emma

Winner: Alexa Bliss (c).I don't think there'll be a title change here, so The Goddess will retain her title. I'm aware that Bayley is back, but that doesn't mean she's gonna take the big one out. I think Emma will be used as a paperclip in that match as she's most likely to be pinned. Who knows, Paige could even return that night :dunno:.  

RAW Tag Team Championship Match - Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (c) vs Cesaro & Sheamus

Winner: Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose. The Brothers are in the house! I'm 100% sure they'll still retain their Tag titles and will go on until Survivor Series or until next year. They're good in the ring, but Cesaro & Sheamus have the skills!

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

Winner: Finn Balor. Even if The Demon wins again, I don't think this feud will end. It might lead to a TLC match in October and I'd love to see that. I'm still thinking if he'll come as The Demon King again?

Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville (c) vs Enzo Amore

Winner: Neville (c). The Certified G might've gone away with it at 205 LIVE on Tuesday by giving Neville a low-blow of tomorrow, but he will probably pay the damage by peeing his pants and get shot at by the Red Arrow that Neville's gonna deliver. 

Intercontinental Championship Match - The Miz (c) vs Jason Jordan

Winner: The Miz (c). I doubt there'd be a title change here, so Miz will retain. The A-Lister is already protected by The Miztourage, while the Gold-Blooded isn't. That's the only way you can predict how Miz will win. 

Kickoff Match - Elias vs Apollo Crews

Winner: Elias. Nothing much here. Elias will win after Crews will interrupt his mini concert. Elias will then move on to bigger opportunities on the RAW brand.

Edited by ee28max
Edited new Predictions layout.
  • Like 1

Now I see the WWE deleted Jinder's Smackdown promo from Twitter and Youtube, because, once again, fans are showing how two-faced they are.  I'm sure at least half the people who were outraged because of how "offensive" his promo was (really, a Mr. Miyagi reference is "too far" now-a-days... REALLY!?) are the same ones that also scream and yell about how bad the product is and how the Attitude Era needs to come back.  Pathetic.  Fans are never going to see the Attitude Era again because fans are the ones who can't handle anything anymore without going all hands across America and wagging their finger saying "no no no".  Again, pathetic.

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ee28max said:

No_Mercy--3ede2c2b4a1747fde7250d2fc2f632e5.png

WWE No Mercy

Predictions 

9/24/2017

RAW Exclusive

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar def. Braun Strowman

I'm pretty sure The Monster will be taken to Suplex City after that brutal face-to-face split screen interview on RAW. Ladies and gentlemen, Suplex City, bitch!

Do you remember when Brock treated Braun like a jobber in the Rumble :) Funny how things turn out

27DuvAU.gif

• Like 1

No Mercy predictions:

1. Miz retains against Jordan.

Hopefully Vince ends this and gives JJ a feud with a guy like Samson. The Kurt angle hasn't been that well received and even makes me cringe at certain segments they try to add.

2. Neville retains against Enzo.

If Enzo takes the title off Neville while having heat and Aries failing, well I'd probably finally stop watching 205 live. But no worries here!

3. Seth & Dean retain against Cesaro & Sheamus.

Honestly I want them to split Cesaro & Sheamus already so we can work towards a Brock Vs. Cesaro feud with Paul. There's greater potential there IMO.

4. Personally I'd like to see Cena beat Reigns, just cus. But I know Vince is determined to make "The Guy" stay on top, so yeah!

Reigns beats Cena clean, then John puts him over Rock style.

5. I guess the human Balor beats Bray.

6. Honestly I don't even know who's going in as champ, that's how much I care for the woman's division these days.

Especially after seeing the Mae Young Classic...but...Meh! give it to Nia.

7. If Jon Jones didn't get busted again, I would've said Braun...but seams Brock's staying just a bit longer.

I still would like Braun to take it, cus I mean...Vince putting this much effort to get him "over"; despite financial cost. Why not just let him run with the title, a guy you managed to turn from Rosebud into a legitimate monster. Honestly this is quite an accomplishment by Vince, imagine 3 years ago being told you're gonna pop for Braun beating Brock...yeah!

• Like 2

Here are my predictions:

Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville vs Enzo Amore
Winner: Neville - WWE really knows how to ruin great Babyfaces. Enzo (together with Cass) was one of them. Now he's just annoying and gets punished for being himself inside and outside of the squared circle. Neville will make an example out of him.

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor
Winner: Finn Balor - if they wanna continue this story, then Bray wins, but I think it's time for Balor to move on to greater things like a Championship, so he needs it more.

Intercontinental Championship Match - The Miz vs Jason Jordan
Winner: The Miz - Mike's gonna win dirty and will get cheered for it. Jordan isn't ready yet.

Tag Team Championship Match - Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs Sheamus & Cesaro
Winners: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins - probably the final encounter and since the Shield's reign has just begun, they'll retain the belts.

Women's Championship Fatal 5 Way - Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs Emma vs Bayley
Winner: Alexa Bliss - I think Alexa will hold onto her title to get squashed by Asuka on Raw or something like that. Maybe Bayley will finally turn on Sasha or vice versa during the match.

John Cena vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns - funny how everyone's rooting for Cena now, just because of his smart mark promos. l for one hope Roman will punch Johnny out of the WWE for a long time and I'm not even the biggest Reigns supporter.

WWE Universal Championship Match - Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman
Winner: Braun Strowman - they better let Braun win this to give him the final push. It's now or never for Strowman. Brock can always win the title back if necessary. At the Royal Rumble for example.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zio_Sam87 said:

I have to ask this... You are a WWE employee aren't you?

Who, me? No way, not at all. What made you ask? :P 

15 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Do you remember when Brock treated Braun like a jobber in the Rumble :) Funny how things turn out

27DuvAU.gif

Oh yeah, I remember that ?. Seeing these 2 brawl would just be awesome. Braun eliminated most superstars over the top rope. I wish Brock was one of them :P.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ee28max said:

Who, me? No way, not at all. What made you ask? :P 

Well, you started long ago with some simple lines, and now you're doing summary of every single show... In a thread where many already knows what's happened, or just don't give a shit...

But the top point to me is that you write about the 2 top most hated wrestlers, trying to elevate them.

I don't think I'm wrong saying that if both cena and reigns will just disappear in some sort of a wormhole, everybody here will be more than happy...

2 hours ago, Zio_Sam87 said:

Well, you started long ago with some simple lines, and now you're doing summary of every single show... In a thread where many already knows what's happened, or just don't give a shit...

But the top point to me is that you write about the 2 top most hated wrestlers, trying to elevate them.

I don't think I'm wrong saying that if both cena and reigns will just disappear in some sort of a wormhole, everybody here will be more than happy...

That's funny, because I've actually been enjoying post-WM Cena, don't get me wrong, he's as stale as they come, but I can't help but appreciate his dedication, his promos (at least lately) and his ability to tell a story in the ring.  Not the best wrestler by any means, but he knows how to entertain.  Reigns however, absolutely horrible in every way... especially as a face.

6 hours ago, skidmarkgn said:

That's funny, because I've actually been enjoying post-WM Cena, don't get me wrong, he's as stale as they come, but I can't help but appreciate his dedication, his promos (at least lately) and his ability to tell a story in the ring.  Not the best wrestler by any means, but he knows how to entertain.  Reigns however, absolutely horrible in every way... especially as a face.

As long as both stay away from championships, they can do all the yadayada they want ?

However, I'm feeling like Reigns was able to do something unthinkable... Make people cheer for Cena!

9 hours ago, Zio_Sam87 said:

Well, I watch all the shows (mostly RAW and SmackDown LIVE) and I just post my thoughts about the show, like everybody does around here. 

Hey ya'll! I haven't been watching much wrestling as of late, I haven't watched a RAW or a Smackdown Live in it's entirety in months. But tonight, I will be watching the NO MERCY PPV tonight. I've been keeping up with it on YouTube, so I'm not totally out of the loop with what's been going on. I just feel like watching some wrestling tonight. As disgusted as I am with WWE, I'm still a fan of pro wrestling at heart.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Hey ya'll! I haven't been watching much wrestling as of late, I haven't watched a RAW or a Smackdown Live in it's entirety in months. But tonight, I will be watching the NO MERCY PPV tonight. I've been keeping up with it on YouTube, so I'm not totally out of the loop with what's been going on. I just feel like watching some wrestling tonight. As disgusted as I am with WWE, I'm still a fan of pro wrestling at heart.

The reign of Strowman is inevitable... and it will be glorious.  Maybe probably not tonight, but soon.  The Reigns/Cena match has had a build that's made it actually interesting (although I think we all know Reigns is taking this one) and I'm personally hoping for a feud between them that goes 3 PPV's.  The tag titles finally feel important because the two teams involved actually seem to care, same goes for Miz and his IC title work as of late.  The only real bummer is the lack of direction with the women and the potential of Enzo beating Neville... which would be an absolute crime.

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 1

Here is my "WWE No Mercy" prediction :

Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman

I think that Brock Lesnar is going to retain after a tough battle but I don't think that he is going to walk out of the PPV as the dominant beast that he usually is. I could see him beating Braun after they hit the referee unintentionally but after the match Braun destroys Lesnar so he doesn't look weak in defeat either.

John Cena vs Roman Reigns

I don't care about this feud tbh since I know Roman Reigns is going to get the gold ticket to the main event of WM34 even though the guy sucks in pretty much everything that a main eventer needs to excel at. So I'm going Roman Reigns for this fight even though I could see them doing something similar to John Cena vs The Rock 2.0 if Cena wins tonight.

RAW Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Emma (Fatal-5-Way)

I don't think a championship change is needed or smart to do tonight because Asuka's coming and I think (and hope) that she is going to win the Championship in her first match. So Alexa Bliss will win imo.

RAW Tag Team Champions - Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro & Sheamus

Seth and Dean wins. I don't see WWE stoping their little Shield reunion now, Dean will turn heel down the road but not tonight.

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

I can see them going either way but I think Bray is going to win tonight. The only thing that makes me think that is the fact that RAW doesn't have a real tough heel considering that Samoa Joe is out of the picture for now and I don't (and some fans feels like me) consider Brock and Braun as heels either. There is also the fact that it seems like they don't know what to do with Finn Balor and I don't think a win against Bray Wyatt would elevate him considering that Bray Wyatt almost always loses on PPVs.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Neville vs Enzo Amore

Neville retains and squash Enzo Amore. I can't see anything else happening in this match and I think this would benefit Neville A LOT to prove that he really is the King of the Cruiserweight by destroying the new commer of the division. Neville should not have lost his championship in the first place.

Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs Jason Jordan

I'm really looking forward to this match, my most anticipated match for this PPV (along with Brock vs Braun). I could see the WWE giving the championship tonight but that would be (another) poor booking decision in my opinion. So I'm going to say that The Miz retains tonight with the help of his Miztourage which is going to make Jason Jordan even more angry than before.

I would really like that to happen so we can see a much more agressive Jason Jordan for the next few weeks/months until he gets to a points that he is sick and tired of being screwed out each and everytime that he finally turns heel, and that's when is feud with his "father" begins.

But don't take me too seriously since it's just wishful thinking at this point :)  I do feel like Jason Jordan could have a bright future I they take the time to book him in a smart way and not shove it down our throats, moreover, since The Miz is the number one heel on RAW (and the WWE most likely) a win would only make him look even more despicable which is a good thing seeing as how much RAW is in need of top heels.

If you took the time to read all of this, congrats :P 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Roman Reigns is going to get the gold ticket to the main event of WM34

Like he needs anymore WrestleMania main events. The guy has main evented the last 3 wrestlemanias, how many times must the main event at wrestlemania be booed? How many more wrestlemania main events will this fucker get to be in before vince gets it into his senile mind that THE CROWD DOES NOT LIKE REIGNS. THEY WILL NEVER CHEER THIS GUY. HE SUCKS. JUST LIKE CENA SUCKS. Christ almighty. 

• Like 1

Yeah I agree for the most part apart from the fact that Cena sucks. He was boring a few years ago but I think that for the past 2-3 years he his at his best, especially since he started the US Open challenge. We can't deny that he is really entertaining on the microphone and since he isn't "supercena" anymore we don't know if he is going to win his matches or not which is the main thing I like about him now because thanks to that mystery factor we don't know the result of a match/feud before it even begins.

And the fact that Cena has been willing to lose to some guys like Kevin Owens and AJ Styles (and Bray Wyatt even though the guy didn't benefit from this after Elimination Chamber) to push them even further in the main event picture whilst Roman Reigns is taking the spot from other (much more talented) superstars, they can't even make Braun Strowman pin Roman clean and that's saying a lot considering Strowman has had the upper hand on Lesnar for the past few weeks. 

Finally there is also the fact that his moveset his much more wide than when he was the face of the company and I know Cena is turning more and more into a part-timer so I think everyone should enjoy it while it lasts.

As for the PPV maybe I'll post my opinion on it tomorrow, I'm not going to bother watching it tonight since I have a bad feeling about this PPV. With WWE I always expect the worst because they can turn a good looking PPV into trash with shitty booking decision like 5 roll-up finish in one night :facepalm: I hope that for once they are going to push a superstar that is actually over with the crowd and quite entertaining and make Braun Strowman destroy Lesnar for the title ?

• Like 1

-Miz is still killin' it. 

-Bray is such a non-factor these days it makes me wanna cry.

-The women's match was surprisingly good.

-The tag match was amazing.

-Reigns wins lol.  By the way, the spear is the stupidest finisher in wrestling.

-I'm so over Enzo it almost made me punch my TV when they put him over.  I knew they were going to make that mistake though because Vince just can't help himself.

-Brock and Strowman were doing alright until the kimura debacle.  Strowman was in the ropes 3 times before it all of a sudden became a rule that ropes = break the hold, then 3 of his finisher couldn't win but one F5 ends it.  whether it was an accident they ended up in the corner during the hold, or it was booked that way it was excruciatingly sloppy and the entire match fell apart afterwards.

• Like 1

Here is my review for this PPV even though I shouldn't write such a long thing for such a bad PPV. The PPV was really bad imo and if I had to rate it, it would be a 3/10 and I almost feel generous with this rating.

Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs Jason Jordan

Best match of the match of the PPV and I'm not saying this because I'm a huge fan of The Miz. They did a great match which showed both the athletism abilities of Jason Jordan and the fact that The Miz is also a good AND smart wrestler (not saying he is amazing, he is no AJ Styles but he is really solid overall and I'm never tired watching him) that can sell his opponent offense well. Finally the fact that The Miz didn't even cheat that much to beat Jason Jordan is a good thing considering he is still a "rookie" on the main roster and he needs to learn things on his own about heels tactic. The only thing I would have prefered is if we could have seen a more angry Jason Jordan during the post match interview because I don't want this guy to be an Apollo Crews 2.0, I think he has a lot of potential and if he manages to develop his personality and his mic skill he could have a bright future.

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

An average match that took a long time to start for a sh*tty storyline and for two wrestlers for which the bookers don't know how to use. (Sorry if my english isn't that great I didn't know how to turn this sentence ? ) 

I think the win didn't do Finn Balor any good and it just continues the endless PPV losing streak of Bray Wyatt which is a shame considering how over he was with the crowd before he starts calling himself a god. I wonder when the bookers will realize that they need good heels to build good babyfaces ...

RAW Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Emma

An average match again and the classic Fatal-5-Way someone could expect. 1) The four small women took Nia Jax out of the picture with a powerbomb 2) Sasha Banks and Bayley face each other 3) Alexa Bliss use a distraction to win. At least she didn't pin Emma to win. 

I think they should give an opportunity to Asuka at TLC because she is the only one that could elevate this woman division but I really doubt it since you can't make a good match alone and I have already see Asuka beat Nia Jax, Bayley and Alexa Bliss in NXT... I think they need to do another roster shake-up so I can see an Asuka vs Charlotte or an Asuka vs Becky Lynch.

RAW Tag Team Champions - Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro & Sheamus

I stopped the match at the beginning when Cesaro broke two of his teeth and started spilling blood because I can't stand it. The guy is crazy and continued the match so I got to say that he earned a lot more of my respect. It's a shame the bookers don't know how to use him and Sheamus because these two guys are amazing and entertaining and even if they are not the best speakers they know how to wrestle, which leads me to the next match :) 

John Cena vs Roman Reigns

Exchange fists - Attitude adjustment number 1 - Superman Punch - AA number 2 - Samoan Drop - STF - Spear - AA number 3 and 4 but the golden boy still kicks out (and I wasn't even surpised during the match because I felt like they needed him to kick out more than AJ Styles kicked out during his matches with Cena because a non-wwe can't be better than Vince's b*tch) - Spear - 123, Roman Wins. 

Worst match of the night and I have nothing against John Cena so that's saying a lot.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Neville vs Enzo Amore

Triple H did a good job with the Cruiserweight Championship and Vince McMahon finished the job with a lot of bad decisions as usual. Enzo Amore beats Neville with a low blow. I was really mad when I saw this, the only good thing they could do is sent Neville back to the main roster and on Smackdown if possible because at least they know how to use their talents much more than RAW.

Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman

I thought this match was going to save this PPV but that didn't happen. Not only this match didn't save this PPV but it made it even worst. 
I couldn't believe what was in front of me given that Braun Strowman was the main attraction on Raw for the last year. The match was stupid, Brock Lesnar still couldn't lose after 3 finishers but Strowman was pinned after just one F5.

Welcome to the list of ex-potential top stars Braun, you are joining the likes of Seth Rollins, Rusev, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt and a lot of other talented superstar. You can thank Roman at wrestlemania after he beats Brock Lesnar for the title :) 

I'm glad I didn't stay awake all night for this PPV.  Now let's just wait for another good Smackdown PPV :P 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

Last night proved that we are in fact getting Lesnar vs Reigns WM main event rematch for the universal title. Bullshit.

I wouldn't count Braun out just yet.  The guy is over as balls and he's 6'8, 375, which means Vince was already in love with him.  No one expected a win from him last night but he'll be champ eventually, especially if he stays as over as he is.  Maybe Roman will be moved into an "above the title" match and they'll save Braun's moment for WM, when it'll really mean something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

I wouldn't count Braun out just yet.  The guy is over as balls and he's 6'8, 375, which means Vince was already in love with him.  No one expected a win from him last night but he'll be champ eventually, especially if he stays as over as he is.  Maybe Roman will be moved into an "above the title" match and they'll save Braun's moment for WM, when it'll really mean something.

WWE needs to remember how to pull the trigger with someone who is boiling hot. See how long they waited with Bray Wyatt? By the time they finally gave Wyatt the title, it was too late, the guy had already taken too many losses, and his credibility was already beyond repair. WWE needs to stop treating the world title like it's a band-aid to cover up all the poor booking decisions they've made. Bray Wyatt is dead and gone. It's sad that it seems like Braun will suffer the same fate. Last night was the time to pull the trigger, and they didn't do it because WWE creative is incompetent.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that WrestleMania 34 Brock Vs Reigns match would mean more if it wasn't for a title.

If WM34's focus is "guys who beat Taker at Mania", then it should center around this concept closing out the show.

"why isn't the title closing out the show?", well last year it didn't either...cus it was centered around Taker's retirement or Vince's "Reigns' gotta close Mania" streak.

Not that it was a hard decision to accept, when we had Brock Vs Bill's finisher fest and Orton Vs Bray's silly ring graphics followed up with an LOLrtonWins finish.

Have Brock drop the title to a guy like Cesaro around Rumble after you break him off Sheamus at TLC.

As much as I'd like to see Cesaro beat Brock clean, cus the man deserves to finally get that push he's earned for over 5 years now.

Have Reigns cost Brock in some way, so Brock goes after him. If Reigns ever is booked to turn heel at some point, this would be it...cus he's gonna get that heat regardless by fans knowing he's going over at mania.

Anyway I think we should have Cesaro(Universal Champ) Vs Samoa Joe at WrestleMania 34, easily a great match by 2 former ROH guys.

As for Braun, I think a match with Bray would be quite interesting for both guys. The history is there, and hell why not finally introduce that Abigail roll Paige was perfect for years ago or they sign Rosemary who is gonna be a free agent since GFW is on the ropes again.

Also with luck we could see Styles Vs Nakamura for the WWE title main event WrestleMania 34, if Vince goes through enough financial issues forcing his hands to please.

LMAO that fucken pyro budget!

2 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

WWE needs to remember how to pull the trigger with someone who is boiling hot. See how long they waited with Bray Wyatt? By the time they finally gave Wyatt the title, it was too late, the guy had already taken too many losses, and his credibility was already beyond repair. WWE needs to stop treating the world title like it's a band-aid to cover up all the poor booking decisions they've made. Bray Wyatt is dead and gone. It's sad that it seems like Braun will suffer the same fate. Last night was the time to pull the trigger, and they didn't do it because WWE creative is incompetent.

Would you rather have him win it right now (or last night I guess) or have him lose once, destroy his way back up and win the rematch at WM where it would be a huge moment?  I'd personally much rather the latter.