The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Nope, gonna do my small part and not watch it.  I know it won't change anything but people tuning out is the only way to send a message.  Hopefully Fast Lane broke enough people on the product to cause a rating dip during Wrestlemania season.

Well, Rome wasn't build in a day. You, along with other angry fans, need to boycott raw for several weeks

The heel authority figure, HHH, just beat and bloodied your babyface, and the crowd is cheering for him. This is only 1 stop to Wrestlemania. The next 5 weeks are all in smark cities like tonight, this is going to be hilarious. I can not wait to hear the reaction at Wrestlemania.

What is even worse is you are going to have a lot of those Mania people at NXT Dallas seeing the smiling HHH and applauding him for how awesome Takeover is going to be...and then those same fans are expected to Boo him at Mania?

HHH should just turn face or STOP going to NXT events.

The heel authority figure, HHH, just beat and bloodied your babyface, and the crowd is cheering for him. This is only 1 stop to Wrestlemania. The next 5 weeks are all in smark cities like tonight, this is going to be hilarious. I can not wait to hear the reaction at Wrestlemania.

I don't think the message could be anymore clear from the fans: We don't want Roman.

I don't think the message could be anymore clear from the fans: We don't want Roman.

I don't think people don't want Roman, they just want WWE to realize that having "the guy" is stupid.

There is a reason that the Attitude era was so good. Sure Austin and Rock were on top, but there was also room for Mankind, HHH, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Jericho, Angle etc. I think there is space at the top for Roman as well as Dean, Cesaro, Brock, Bray, Styles etc.I

The problem is WWE is killing those guys to make their one guy stronger...and that doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1

Well, my little crusade isn't off to the best start  :rolleyes:

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-audience-up-after-fastlane/

Won't complain though, from what I hear they put on a pretty sweet show.  Gonna have to watch the Hulu version tonight.  Yup, they sucked me back in already.  Fail.

Honestly, I know the whole "don't watch and they'll have to listen" thing is never going to work. If we all stopped watching, only the casual fans would watch. I'm sure Vince wouldn't mind that, at least Roman would finally be cheered. He wouldn't have anyone complaining about his show anymore.

So I just skip anything I don't like, and watch what I do. Brock/Ambrose, AJ/Jericho, New Day, Sasha/Becky/Charlotte, Rusev (when he's doing something important), and a few other things. I just skip the boring stuff. If they want Roman as the face of the next decade, then fine. I'll treat his segments like I did Cena's for the past decade, and ignore them. There's plenty of good stuff on the show, they just aren't the main focal point.

• Like 1

It's great to see Shane McMahon back and I liked the segment on Raw but there's one thing I don't understand. Why would Undertaker agree to the match at Wrestlemania? What's in it for him? Other than the Corporate Ministry, When has Undertaker ever fought for Vince McMahon? Also, I've read comments on the Internet from people that say they think Shane will have John Cena fight for him against Undertaker. While it would make sense for John Cena to fight against the Authority, It would kill any cheers for Shane wouldn't it? Since many people don't like Cena. Another thing that's interesting is this - Who would the fans cheer for if Shane did actually fight Undertaker?

It's great to see Shane McMahon back and I liked the segment on Raw but there's one thing I don't understand. Why would Undertaker agree to the match at Wrestlemania? What's in it for him? Other than the Corporate Ministry, When has Undertaker ever fought for Vince McMahon? Also, I've read comments on the Internet from people that say they think Shane will have John Cena fight for him against Undertaker. While it would make sense for John Cena to fight against the Authority, It would kill any cheers for Shane wouldn't it? Since many people don't like Cena. Another thing that's interesting is this - Who would the fans cheer for if Shane did actually fight Undertaker?

Wish i had answers for you but undertaker is confirmed for the next Raw so hopefully we'll get some build up/explanation. Heel turn is gonna be hard because everyone loves him, maybe he'll have his own stipulation he wants to add if vince wants him to fight for him
  • Like 1

I agree with all of this. The segment got people talking but makes no sense.

Shane is going to win...I mean they wouldn't make the storyline about him getting Raw if he was just going to lose. So now you have Taker losing to a 50 year old non-wrestler? He has to bring in a ringer but then that goes against Vince's stipulation (about Shane not taking his ball and going home) so that is stupid. Why would Taker do this? If it had been an active wrestler (Kevin Owen for example) then you could use the excuse of Vince is my boss so I have to do this. Taker is a part time worker who could just say "no"

Why would Vince trust Taker to beat Shane, maybe Taker wants Shane in power so he just lies down for him? Vince never thought about that?

Are we supposed to boo Taker? Are we supposed to boo Shane? If Shane beats Taker at Mania then Brock's win means nothing, if Taker beats Shane...well good for him he beat a non-wrestler who hasn't been in a ring in about a decade.

You could tell that segment was designed to get ratings and get people talking and literally NO thought was put in to it to make it make sense. It seems more like 'shit, what are we going to do"  and then someone drunk and on hopped up on Red Bull yells "SHANE MCMAHON VS TAKER AT MANIA IN A HELL IN A CELL"

That segment actually got me less excited about Mania (and I am a huge Shane fan)

• Like 1

jeeeez that's such a weird thing to say especially to your son even if it is kayfabe :P

Haha, I know. I'm also surprised since it's supposed to be 'PG' and I've not heard Vince swear for a long time. If wrestlers were to make the same mistake they would be suspended or fired but Vince can do what he likes. Double standards as always. :lol:

Haha, I know. I'm also surprised since it's supposed to be 'PG' and I've not heard Vince swear for a long time. If wrestlers were to make the same mistake they would be suspended or fired but Vince can do what he likes. Double standards as always. :lol:

What are you talking about. Vince would never fire someone for using bad language. He would fire someone for using mild language though ^_^

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/647795-brad-maddox-confirms-why-he-was-fired-from-wwe-advertised-smackdown-match-changed

• Like 1