The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Vince...we need to talk.

People don't like your chosen Star. Why not listen to them and turn Reigns heel and have Dean win the match. Dean wins the championship at Mania (creating a legit star) and then have him feud with the new heel Reigns. The two of them put on a great program and eventually Reigns beats Dean for the Championship at Summerslam or something. You get TWO stars for the price of one. But no, instead you want to force your chosen one down the fans throat and guess what YOUR MAIN EVENT IS GOING TO BE BOOED OUT OF THE BUILDING.

You know what other chosen Samoan was having a hard time as a Face...THE FUCKING ROCK...you turned him Heel and look what that did for his career. This isn't like Cena where it is impossible to turn him heel at this point (because it would just make no sense) Reigns could still be a great heel and then be a huge babyface down the road (naturally) or he could stay a Heel and be like Batista or HHH...the company needs good Heels to feuds with their Faces.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD.

• Like 1

I'm not bothered by the main event or the results. What I'm bothered by was the AWFUL E&C/New Day segment.

Hell, all the New Day segments have been hot garbage for the past two months -- but for some reason, we're stuck with ten minute segments as often as there is a show.

And the E&C pilot sucked hardcore as well.

Can't watch the ppv till the weekend (damn exams) but i read the results and looks like a poor month.

The only problem with roman is the kids love him, you see all the kids with a believe that shirt, he does the charity work etc but now adays when it's all about public image the wwe are looking for the Romans and te Cena's. Sure we all love dean but his "lunatic" gimmick isn't what the wwe want to sell to the public unfortunately. I don't agree or think they should do this but it's why I think they still push Reigns hard. Even rollins, although a heel, had the charisma to be able to be the "face" of the wwe, much like Orton.

Also the wyatt family couldn't be more buried if they were in a buried alive match (sorry that joke was awful)

We have Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, Natalya, Paige, Summer Rae, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi. The Bellas don't need to hog the spotlight with their mediocrity for the next 5 years.

I completely agree with this the Bellas aren't the greatest and all the people you mentioned are great no doubt. I personally enjoyed twin magic here and there thought it was a good use to twins. personally i'll be sad to see them go but as you've pointed out we have a bright future in the diva devision ahead :) and a redesign of the belt it needed asap!

We have Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, Natalya, Paige, Summer Rae, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi. The Bellas don't need to hog the spotlight with their mediocrity for the next 5 years.

I completely agree with this the Bellas aren't the greatest and all the people you mentioned are great no doubt. I personally enjoyed twin magic here and there thought it was a good use to twins. personally i'll be sad to see them go but as you've pointed out we have a bright future in the diva devision ahead :) and a redesign of the belt it needed asap!