The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Understandable why Daniel Bryan had to retire, still can't get over it though but let's thank him for everything he's done.

Plus, did anyone hear about Titus O'Neil being suspended?

Yeah supposedly he grabbed Vince as they were heading to the back and Vince pushed him away. They actually had to go back and edit the footage of Daniel's speech to cut out the part where he grabbed him

Yeah supposedly he grabbed Vince as they were heading to the back and Vince pushed him away. They actually had to go back and edit the footage of Daniel's speech to cut out the part where he grabbed him

Titus was being playful, Vince is a legit asshole. Like really? During a period where so many top stars are injured or retiring, one would imagine you'd want all the talent you can get, not have more on the shelf over piddly crap like that.

Understandable why Daniel Bryan had to retire, still can't get over it though but let's thank him for everything he's done.

Plus, did anyone hear about Titus O'Neil being suspended?

I saw short picture gif of the incident in question. Looks to me like Titus was trying for a handshake/hug. They shook hands and Titus pulled in Vince for the hug.

Really I don't see the problem, in WWE 24 they were showing behind the scenes videos of Wrestlemania, Vince was hugging the superstars after matches.  

Titus was being playful, Vince is a legit asshole. Like really? During a period where so many top stars are injured or retiring, one would imagine you'd want all the talent you can get, not have more on the shelf over piddly crap like that.

If you watch it again, it looks like Titus pulls Vince's arm playfully. Vince is laughing when he pushes him away. So that wasn't the problem. The problem was that it was shown on TV, when I'm guessing it wasn't supposed to be.

I still question the legitimacy of a 60 day suspension for something so idiotic.

Positive influence to kids? Let's punish him with the equivalent to being busted for drugs -- twice.

#HappyBlackHistoryMonth

http://www.stillrealtous.com/more-details-on-titus-oneils-suspension-what-he-said-to-vince-mcmahon-and-more/

Edited by KitsuneChaos

#HappyBlackHistoryMonth

Ugh, don't make it about race. Titus did something stupid on TV, he gets punished. Had he done this off camera, or backstage, this wouldn't be a problem. At the end of an emotional ceremony for a retirement of Daniel Bryan? Probably not the best place to be messing around with the CEO of the company.

You wouldn't see Cena or Reigns doing this. Because they know how to act in times like that. Is the 60 day punishment too harsh? Probably. But they need to set an example.

Can't believe Styles lost clean on fucking Smackdown already. He better go over at Fastlane if they announce a match Monday

... You must not be too familiar with how booking works.

Yes, there will be a rubber match at Fastlane between Jericho and Styles.

And Styles will go over. I guarantee you this.

Afterwards of which they can then develop his feud for Wrestlemania 32.

• Like 1

... You must not be too familiar with how booking works.

Yes, there will be a rubber match at Fastlane between Jericho and Styles.

And Styles will go over. I guarantee you this.

Afterwards of which they can then develop his feud for Wrestlemania 32.

This. Plus it's not like he lost to some jobber. He lost in a hard fought match against Chris Jericho. First Undisputed Champion, multi time World, Tag, and IC champion, future Hall of Fame headliner, Chris Jericho.

RAW was bad tonight. Really bad. Yet, last monday was so great. Where was the energy that last week had?

And I'm now just plain tired of Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt family. I'm just so over them now, Creative destroyed them, nothing the Wyatts have done has been remotely interesting.  AT ALL. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let The Wyatts close out Raw? Boring. Predictable. As always, the Wyatts say things that make little to no sense, and interfere in the match causing another disqualification. As a fan, this is so frustrating. 

Probably tired of getting jobbed out all the time. I've been calling him King Jobber, cause that's what he is.

Flat out not happy with where his career is going with the company.

Comes back from an injury and gets tossed back in the IC title scene -- but both that and the King of the Ring setup were just a slap in his face. He even told the WWE twitter account "Go home, you're drunk" when they asked about him for the "Superstar of the Year" Slammy award (https://twitter.com/wadebarrett/status/678302165371363328).

I'm sure having to run around despite a consecutive shoulder injury hasn't kept him happy either, nor the complete irrelevance of the League of Nations (aka Sheamus and Pals, aka "Those Damn Foreigners").

• Like 1

Well, can't blame Barrett. He wasn't ever being used. He got the Bad News character over, and they buried him (because you're not allowed to get over without permission). He had random IC Title reigns that never went anywhere, usually just a transitional champion. He won King of The Ring, and of course they did nothing with it.

I know I'd be frustrated in his position, knowing you can and want to do better. Hopefully he has luck in TNA, or ROH, or NJPW, or wherever else he may want to go.

As for something different, looks like WWE is doing a cruiserweight tournament. Should be cool to see.

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/new-2016-programming-global-cruiserweight-series-28703671?sf21027710=1

• Like 1

Does anyone think Ambrose is winning at Fastlane? They are pushing him pretty hard...I don't know I think he is going to win (and Reigns is going heel)

Nope, he's eating the pin. He'll probably turn heel. The only reason he lost the IC Title is to throw us off. It makes no sense, storyline wise, to have him win. They've been building Authority vs. Roman since November. Roman needs to beat HHH at Wrestlemania, and finally overcome the authority.

I'd love for them to swerve us and have Dean win. But where does that leave Roman? Roman/Brock 2? Would you want that? Brock already threw him around like a rag doll. Any other outcome to their rematch wouldn't make any sense.

So I fully expect a Dean heel turn, because this same shit has happened before. Remember when Punk and Cena were both faces? And Punk was getting louder reactions than Cena? And he was outselling Cena in merch? Then they turned him heel, because you don't get to be more popular than the face they are trying to force down your throat.