Mission 100%: All Telltale Episodic Titles

Nice! I have 6. All Five possible from A side and Devil playhouse from B side

3; Walking Dead seasons 1 & 2, and Back to the Future. 

add me both walking dead season 1 and 2, wolf amoung us, game of thrones, and borderlands soon.

I have completed 4 so far

Walking Dead Season 1 & 2

Tales from Borderlands

Game of Thrones

The Walking Dead Season 1

The Walking Dead Season 2

The Wolf Among Us

Game of Thrones

Added.

Aww, why'd you let me join in the first place then? I already had several of these on my first PP topic so wouldn't it have been better to ban me then already :)?

A story for you, which has a point that becomes clear in a minute: A female friend who used to be heavy into online dating told me once about a guy she'd been talking to who showed up on her doorstep for a date wearing a full length (probably fake) fur coat. She took one look, said "Uhhh, no", and shut the door. I asked her why that'd be a big deal and she said that there's just some things you'd never think to make a rule about until you see it and then you just decide, "How 'bout no...".

I told you that to tell you this: I let you join because I was unaware of your other event. I rarely read PP threads and when I do I only glance at them just as I do any other thread I have no intention on participating in. The only reason it was brought to my attention was because someone else pointed it out to me a week ago. I was inclined to not do anything because mine came after yours but once I saw the new one created this morning, it became one of those "How 'bout no..." situations I described in the first paragraph. I can't have a person one step away from the highest tier of this event who is the administrator of not one but two events that use the same games. To me, it looks almost as shady as having game guides that were in consideration for Guide of the Year that included members of the Guide Team as authors. So I'm not banning you (you're free to join anything else I set up), I'm just releasing you from here to manage your own events.

• Like 3

A story for you, which has a point that becomes clear in a minute: A female friend who used to be heavy into online dating told me once about a guy she'd been talking to who showed up on her doorstep for a date wearing a full length (probably fake) fur coat. She took one look, said "Uhhh, no", and shut the door. I asked her why that'd be a big deal and she said that there's just some things you'd never think to make a rule about until you see it and then you just decide, "How 'bout no...".

I told you that to tell you this: I let you join because I was unaware of your other event. I rarely read PP threads and when I do I only glance at them just as I do any other thread I have no intention on participating in. The only reason it was brought to my attention was because someone else pointed it out to me a week ago. I was inclined to not do anything because mine came after yours but once I saw the new one created this morning, it became one of those "How 'bout no..." situations I described in the first paragraph. I can't have a person one step away from the highest tier of this event who is the administrator of not one but two events that use the same games. To me, it looks almost as shady as having game guides that were in consideration for Guide of the Year that included members of the Guide Team as authors. So I'm not banning you (you're free to join anything else I set up), I'm just releasing you from here to manage your own events.

You explained your point, so I'm fine with that and won't bring it up again :) Thank you.

• Like 1