Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

I still want that Garfield game, the one we're you're Garfield, having to go around the house, using your vacuum cleaner to vacuum up objects and put them in their correct place, option of puzzle pieces too, all before Jon was to get home.

I doubt anyone knows what I'm talking about though :P

Also this game:

51VCP4X9CXL.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

With the announcement of the Jak and Daxter PS2 Tetralogy coming to PS4-

• Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1 and 2
  • Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1... and 2 
  • Sonic Riders and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (unrealistic)
  • Dragon Ball Z Budokai Trilogy (been remastered on PS3 already, Budokai Tenkaichi deserves a true remaster next)
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
  • Spyro: A Hero's Tail
  • Sonic Heroes (fixed)
  • Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (just to have another Jak Platinum, and PP Thread Creation :awesome:)
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (just to have a cool ass platinum represented by the StH logo, and another general Sonic game platinum :awesome:)
  • Spiderman Trilogy
  • Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex

Edited by Mar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Baron Deathman said:

I've already put my wishlist into the thread but i was wondering if anyone could tell me where the PS2 on PS4 games section went on the PS4 when you're in the ps store?

Games > Explore - go all the way to the right then you should see at end.

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

Persona 3/4

Shadow the Hedgehog 

Spiderman Trilogy

Spyro Trilogy

Please make these happen Sony :D!

I think I know what you're talking about, but to be sure you do, can you clarify?

31 minutes ago, Mar said:

Games > Explore - go all the way to the right then you should see at end.

I think I know what you're talking about, but to be sure you do, can you clarify?

A New Beginning, The Eternal Night, Dawn of the Dragon

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

A New Beginning, The Eternal Night, Dawn of the Dragon

Oh, so I was wrong. Well, Dawn of the Dragon was only on PS3, so that couldn't work. Only the former two are on PS2.

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I may be missing something here but I'm 99% sure that Dawn of the Dragon was on PS2 as well.

;O You're right, oops! But wouldn't it still be weird to port over PS2 version when a PS3 version exist?

11 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

There's PS3 and PSVita versions of the Jak and Daxter trilogy and those are getting ported over :P.

That's different though, they're originally PS2 games at their core. DotD launched as a multi-plat game available on two different generations. Jak belongs to PS2, DofD you couldnt say the same, since its on PS2 and PS3. Unfortunately PSNow would be the more fitting choice for DofD ._.