The 2015 Christmas "Guess your Gifts" Thread

Shinobi

Sorry if something like this already exists, I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

We all know Christmas is a time for gift-giving and holiday cheer. We also all know that any gifts people buy for us is supposed to be a complete surprise. Opening up that gift that you really wanted on Christmas day and everyone else seeing your face light up is truly a special moment.

But up until that special day, we have little to no idea what our gifts are going to be. So we start hoping that what we hope is under the tree, is what happens to be actually under the tree.

So the idea of this thread is to give the people in this wonderful community the chance to share there thoughts on what gift(s) they hope they will be receiving on Christmas day. In other words; guess what gift(s) you hope you will be opening on Christmas day.

NOTE: Feel free to include things like pictures and/or an explanation on why you guess/hope you get that particular gift for Christmas.

I will obviously start:

There are a couple of things I hope I get for Christmas and they are....

1) A PS4

playstation4-250-update.jpg

From the moment it came out, I've always wanted a PS4 and I'm hoping this Christmas I finally get one.

2) A PS Vita

PS-Vita-2000-Head-on.jpg

Pretty much the same idea as the PS4.

3) A Custom PS3 Controller

81fe1a88745ba82cebe810b50e154084.jpg

ps3c-apoc-blu.jpg

200-pcs-lot-Fancy-Starry-Sky-font-b-Stic

I did have one made and ready to be finalized but my uncle couldn't go through with it all of a sudden. So I'm hoping this time I actually get the chance to finalize a custom controller for myself.

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73

I decided long ago that I have more than enough stuff and if I really want something...I will just buy it myself when I want it. So I started donating the money I would spend on gifts and encouraged my family to do the same. Now we no longer exchange gifts but instead pool our money together to give those in need something instead.

roundup_19181_Image01Upload.jpg

• Like 4

I buy myself most things I want/need.  So I don't really get into playing the whole guessing game.  My family isn't really into spending a lot on each other.  I never expect a console as a gift lol, might have when I was a kid and that was the only way I could get one, but now I have my own money and can easily afford all that stuff myself.