PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

Meant to ask do we need to be part of the PP that we are getting the platinums for? And if we are do we also need to post an update there?

I take it you didn't read the OP, see the quote below. Also it's not necessary to provide updates (but you can if you want), however, you must provide a list at the end.

Contest

You may have seen something in the forums called 'Project Platinum'. For those of you who don't know what that is (shame of you), take a look here. You may be wondering why I'm promoting the PP. Well, there's a very simple reason for that: you're all going to play PP games, that is if you want to win this contest. That's right people, the member who plats the most PP games between January 1 2016 12AM (00.00) and January 31 2016 11.59PM (23.59) wins this contest. The timezone we'll be using is GMT+0.

Time left until the start of the contest: see this countdown timer.

I'm sure by now you're all wondering what it is you'll be competing for? Let's take a look:

• 1st place: a PSN Card with a value of 30 dollars/euros (depending on region). In the event that there are no PSN Cards available for the winner, we will transfer the money using Paypal.
  • 2nd place: a PSN Card with a value of 20 dollars/euros (depending on region). 
  • 3rd place: a PSN Card with a value of 10 dollars/euros (depending on region). 

Be sure to read the rules of this event carefully for additional information. This contest does not require participants to join the PP threads, but feel free to do so if you see one that you like. You can sign up for the contest until January 7. At the end of the contest participants need to provide a list of games they've platted for the contest.

How do you enter the giveaway?

Simply post something like "sign me up for the giveaway" or something like that before January 7 and you're in it. 

• Like 1

I take it you didn't read the OP, see the quote below. Also it's not necessary to provide updates (but you can if you want), however, you must provide a list at the end.

Simply post something like "sign me up for the giveaway" or something like that before January 7 and you're in it. 

sorry sign me up for the giveaway please. 

So... that means I start this before I can finish up Platinum Rain. That feels a bit strange.  xD

So this will start tomorrow right? :D Can't wait

Yeah, I'm using GMT+0 for the contest and there's a link to a countdown timer in the OP. The contest starts in 18 hours from now (at the moment of posting).