Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

I believe so, but the Risette trophy might be difficult to get.

Nah, it's just common conviction that you need to be on harder difficulties =D

Isn't Yamata-no-Orochi the one that requires the fusion 12 personas or something like that? O_o

Nah, it's the green hydra thingy =D

Orochi_Devil_Summoner.png

He's got 2 blocks so you only need 3 block skills to get ultimate immunity :awesome:

Nah, it's just common conviction that you need to be on harder difficulties =D

Nah, it's the green hydra thingy =D

Orochi_Devil_Summoner.png

He's got 2 blocks so you only need 3 block skills to get ultimate immunity :awesome:

Nice!

New Update :

Summer Break is over.

4 new trophies :

Special Fusion Expert

Going Nova

Skilled Commander

Game Over

My stats are all Rank 4 but I have the feeling my social links are not that good. Should I work more on stats or on links at this point in the game? My social links are almost all 5 and above.

Also, this :

23935520160713003025.jpg

New Update :

Summer Break is over.

4 new trophies :

Special Fusion Expert

Going Nova

Skilled Commander

Game Over

My stats are all Rank 4 but I have the feeling my social links are not that good. Should I work more on stats or on links at this point in the game? My social links are almost all 5 and above.

You should be focusing on your stats, since it helps you on your second playthrough.

Definitely focus on stats during the first playthrough. Those are one of the few things that carry over, that way you can focus on maxing out all social links and reading all books during the next playthrough.

Someone should have told them that ultimate elemental attack is not ultimate :awesome:

I eventually fused a Helel or Lucifer (can't remember which one, have to look it up) with all kinds of elemental and physical immunity :awesome:. Only that non-elemental megido could harm me. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

New Update :

Summer Break is over.

4 new trophies :

Special Fusion Expert

Going Nova

Skilled Commander

Game Over

Also, this :

23935520160713003025.jpg

DAT FROSTY!

I eventually fused a Helel or Lucifer (can't remember which one, have to look it up) with all kinds of elemental and physical immunity :awesome:. Only that non-elemental megido could harm me. 

Helel - White Lucifer

Lucifer - Blue ugly looking beast and 2nd best Persona ever

Yea, Almighty attacks are OP in SMT. Persona has no guard against them, other SMT games at least have half Almighty.

New Update :

All Stats are maxed out, I'm focusing on my social links. I've spent a couple of hours filling the compendium, Margaret must be filthy rich by now since I've put almost all the money I had into it.

5 new trophies :

Moderate Bookkeeper

Fill Your Hand

Boarded-up Lab

Mr. Perfect

Movie Buff

I'm almost at the end of my second playthrough. I've been focusing on maxing out all the social links but I don't know if I will be able to do so.

I still have Kou (7), Eri (5), Margaret (9), Sayoko (9), Naoki (9), Rise (8) and Ai (6) to do and it's already 12/22 (Magatsu Inaba time!). Everyone else is maxed. Do you think I have time to complete everything before the true end limit date?

I'm almost at the end of my second playthrough. I've been focusing on maxing out all the social links but I don't know if I will be able to do so.

I still have Kou (7), Eri (5), Margaret (9), Sayoko (9), Naoki (9), Rise (8) and Ai (6) to do and it's already 12/22 (Magatsu Inaba time!). Everyone else is maxed. Do you think I have time to complete everything before the true end limit date?

yeah you should be able to, it might be tight though

Thanks for your reply.

I've finished Magatsu Inaba and I'm trying to get the S.Links up as fast as possible.

Something is bothering me though. Maybe you can help him since you have the plat.

My Adachi S.Link is still at 8.

I've found a lot of contradictory info. Some people say that the link will jump from 8 to 10 on the last day of the game (March) and some people say that the Rank should have gone up to 9 after completing Magatsu Inaba.

Thanks for your reply.

I've finished Magatsu Inaba and I'm trying to get the S.Links up as fast as possible.

Something is bothering me though. Maybe you can help him since you have the plat.

My Adachi S.Link is still at 8.

I've found a lot of contradictory info. Some people say that the link will jump from 8 to 10 on the last day of the game (March) and some people say that the Rank should have gone up to 9 after completing Magatsu Inaba.

I'm pretty sure it should be at 9.

Did you use this guide?: https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

I'm pretty sure it should be at 9.

Did you use this guide?: https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

Nope, I used this one : https://sites.google.com/site/persona4goldenguide/social-links/Jester

When Adachi got his 8th rank, I thought I was on the right track but the card didn't change to Hunger.

I think I have to reload my December save and start again from that point and go alone into the TV :/

After you finish them (it IS going to be tough, that's for sure), spend time with your main party members so you can get their ultimate Personas.

After you finish them (it IS going to be tough, that's for sure), spend time with your main party members so you can get their ultimate Personas.

I've tried to max out everyone and I managed to finish on 02/01 (before finding out that I had to reload an old save to get Adachi to change his damn card). I'm gonna rush Magatsu Inaba, not point in tracking down Rise's lines since I don't know which ones I had got in that dungeon. I need a third playthrough anyway, I'll try to do this new one as underleveled as possible.

Do the third tier personas gain any kind of special skills or bonus stats?

Good luck Asvinia, and have fun! (and make several save files, you never know).

I've tried to max out everyone and I managed to finish on 02/01 (before finding out that I had to reload an old save to get Adachi to change his damn card). I'm gonna rush Magatsu Inaba, not point in tracking down Rise's lines since I don't know which ones I had got in that dungeon. I need a third playthrough anyway, I'll try to do this new one as underleveled as possible.

Do the third tier personas gain any kind of special skills or bonus stats?

Good luck Asvinia, and have fun! (and make several save files, you never know).

Yes you do get special passive skills! And it helps so much when you have to fight a certain True Ending boss, especially Rise's Persona's special skill.

I've finally managed to go back to the beginning of February with all social links maxed out. I had to start over twice because either Kou or Ai were not available anymore on the last few days. Honestly, it was a major pain and I had to fight the urge to throw my Vita out the window several times.

Now, just to be sure, Adachi is the only one still at Rank 9 and he will rank up on 03/20, right? Or did I screw up somewhere again?

• Like 1

I've finally managed to go back to the beginning of February with all social links maxed out. I had to start over twice because either Kou or Ai were not available anymore on the last few days. Honestly, it was a major pain and I had to fight the urge to throw my Vita out the window several times.

Now, just to be sure, Adachi is the only one still at Rank 9 and he will rank up on 03/20, right? Or did I screw up somewhere again?

Nice, congrats :yay:. Yeah Adachi will reach rank 10 when you receive a letter from him on the last day, with the letter becoming the key item needed to create the strongest persona from the Hunger card.

I only just started this game last night, played for 30 mins and I regret not starting it sooner. I get the feeling I'll be hooked in no time, although I'm worried about not getting enough of Rise's lines.

I would like to join this event! I started this game yesterday and it's my first time ever playing a Persona game. I just finished saving Yukiko about an hour ago and I am in love with this game! I can't wait to get further into the story and figure out where this goes. Needless to say, I'm addicted!

Both of you have been added to the event welcome and have fun.