How I can get more views on my profile?

vROTHSCHILDv

Build it and they will come. 

Like others have said, be active on the forums and offer useful suggestions to other gamers when possible. Show off your platinums or ultra rare trophies. 

sometimes a new game will come out and the first 25/50? trophy earners will have a spot on the forum forever where it says first earned! 

I think getting a lot of ultra rares draws in other gamers, I have a large amount of common and uncommon so my gamer tag may have shown up loads on other peoples

forum page but it’s for trophies or games that aren’t that interesting or challenging so no one really shows enough interest to check out the profiles of other people playing the game. 

Camp the new trophy lists section on the home page, then start a thread with the title "trofy forts".

Or, shamelessly fill your profile with cheated trophy's, wait to be flagged, then play dumb when asking the community what it is that's caused you to be removed from the leader boards.

Edited by MDTaylorXIII
  • Like 2

Here's an example of my latest experience.

Gangbanger: What're you in for?

Me: I spoke ill of Sushi Run.

200 views later, Me: Did you find what you were looking for?

Silence...

Thanks for the views, chompsky honks.

And another. Been sitting on this one for a while, but fuck it. Hold my beer while I light this bin on fire.

To any and all posting in the "VTuber Megathread". I sincerely hope you don't live near any schools.

Also, while I'm at it.

I see you've been playing Pretty Girls Mahjong. You do realise we all know you're beating off to that shit...

Mmmm, sweet sweet profile views.

Download Opera on a second machine or virtual machine.

Turn on VPN.

Setup a macro to swap VPN location every 15 minutes

Setup a second macro that opens a new tab that auto directs to your psnp account, then closes tab after a few seconds.

Enjoy your trophy community discord badges for view counts.

2 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

stop spamming these old threads my guy

Not really taking his defenses, but to me there is nothing wrong with replying to old threads. If I remember correctly, even the rules of the Forum say it's ok to do so, rather than opening multiple threads about the same argument.

32 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Not really taking his defenses, but to me there is nothing wrong with replying to old threads. If I remember correctly, even the rules of the Forum say it's ok to do so, rather than opening multiple threads about the same argument.

sure if he had something to say but most of the posts are pointless bumbs on threads.

5 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

sure if he had something to say but most of the posts are pointless bumbs on threads.

And then the rest of us have a page or two of rancorous shitposting. A net benefit has been obtained, for an unknown value of benefit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1