How I can get more views on my profile?

vROTHSCHILDv

First things first, you need to make a forum post calling a popular game that you only have one trophy in terrible. (bonus points if it's in a genre that you have rarely played)

Next you are gonna hope you get asked "What would you recommend instead then?" This serves a duo purpose of enraging people, but also can serve as a way to bump the thread after all of that day's people log off, so save your response for when you haven't had a reply to your thread in 5 or 6 hours.

Now the reply can fall in a few flavours: "Console Tribalism", "Political", "Trophy Elitism", and "I'm 10 and my fave game is Roblox" (and it's subsection, "The Genre non-explorer".

Appeal to one of these factors and you'll start an argument, arguments drive views, the Elitism has been discussed earlier so I'll go over the others:

• Console Tribalism: This is probably the weakest one, you may only get one view out of it just by someone calling you out as someone that plays most of their multiplatform games on Playstation, but saying how 'X' exclusive is the reason you don't play on PS5 anymore will likely turn a few heads.
  • Political: Complain about an aspect of the game, and make sure it's hypocritical, "What you don't like the gay romances in Life is Strange? You didn't seem to mind them in Night in the Woods though." Attempt to undermine these arguments so people look for more inconsistencies. This can work on both sides of the political aisle, views are views regardless.
  • I'm 10: This just consists of saying that a better game is one like Roblox or Call of Duty, a game that screams unadventurous, people will be curious of how lackluster your gaming diet is. It'll be best to hide your trophies during this gambit or you'll be called out immediately. 

Lastly, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T ACTUALLY DO THIS, because you'd make everyone's day worse and would likely end up with a warning point on your account... then no account at all.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2016 at 8:25 AM, PipeSwinger said:

You need an account here on PSNProfiles to view other people's profiles. 

Not anymore thanks to the major PSNP forum update from late 2016.

9 hours ago, Breakingthegreen said:

This can work on both sides of the political aisle, views are views regardless.

This website (heck, greater society) if more people acknowledged this:

future.jpg

Because frankly, nobody’s perfect (and I’m tired of people either claiming or implying that any one group is).

I’ve said enough.

Edited by Dry

51 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

If I broken the rules here, you can report me if you want.

Last time I checked, the act of necro-ing old forum topics doesn’t break any rules here (if anything, PSNP staff encourage it).

It’s just that I can’t think of anybody else who does (or has done) that as much as you do. So much in fact, how some other users perceive you is affected by it. Just letting you know.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dry said:

Last time I checked, the act of necro-ing old forum topics doesn’t break any rules here (if anything, PSNP staff encourage it).

It’s just that I can’t think of anybody else who does (or has done) that as much as you do. So much in fact, how some other users perceive you is affected by it. Just letting you know.

fair enough, I will mellow it down a little, but it sucks cause all the good topics were from the pass, at least thats what i think

• Like 1

Create a topic like this.  Or any topic for that matter.  Still not gonna take a look at OP's profile.  Crazy ? for the OP and everyone else.  What's the point to wantin' or gettin' more views of one's profile anyway?  Color me confused, but I don't get it. 🤔

A great many of the regulars here from the old days are in nearly their late 30s at this point. Could probably farm a pile of hits by just making threads that communicate exclusively in gen alpha colloquialisms.

I, for one, would read all the rageposting stemming from a skibiditoilet thread.

• Haha 1

If you happen to rake in an income that's a tad more impressive than the average Joe—maybe you're freelancing in the tech wonderland or running your own business empire, or perhaps you're an overachiever doing both—why not dive into a riveting discussion on topics like game pricing and DLCs? Casually flaunt the perks of indulging in shorter yet high-quality games, arguing why shelling out a few extra bucks for premium entertainment is a small price to pay when you're swimming in cash (accidentally, of course).

Brace yourself for a barrage of charming comments from the underachiever gallery, featuring gems like, "Well, if that's what you're pulling in, I must be the President of the US." Bask in the glory of skyrocketing profile views, all while gaining the invaluable lesson of never oversharing again. The silver lining? You'll likely develop an apathetic attitude towards online banter, eventually reaching a point where the number of profile views is about as relevant as last season's fashion trends.