Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

Demon's Souls - 0%

Tales of Xillia - 0%

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 20%

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited - 90%

Master Reboot - 0%

Gravity Rush Remastered - 0%

Fat Princess Adventures - 65%

Made a decent amount of progress on a few games, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is going to be annoying as will requires online boosting as some of the trophies you will never get from just playing matches unfortunately :(

I'd like to get on this, it'll be a good way to finish a few games I've been meaning to play.

Minecraft: Story Mode - 0%

Until Dawn - 0%

Rayman Origins (Vita) - 0%

Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 0%

The Order 1886 - 0%

Edited by Nionel_

Maybe this third time starting Until Dawn will make me want to finish it. I know most everyone who has played it liked it, but this game isn't making me desperate to see the end of it.

That's how I'm feeling about Tales from the Borderlands. I know everyone seemed to love it and I usually like telltale games but I can't seem to stay interested in it for more than about ten minutes at a time. Who knows, maybe it will pick up.

I'd like to get on this, it'll be a good way to finish a few games I've been meaning to play.

Minecraft: Story Mode - 0%

Until Dawn - 0%

Rayman Legends (Vita) - 0%

Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 0%

The Order 1886 - 0%

I hope you're sure about Rayman Legends. You have to play it everyday and concentrate on getting golds with a few platinums here and there on the daily and weekly challenges. It took me 3 months, playing everyday to platinum it.

• Like 1

update.  Finished Brothers.  Saw the end coming, but was still a bit depressing.  made a good start at sly 3 and started Rack and ruin again to get a couple trophies I missed when I originally started.  Also got my one and only online trophy out of the way just in case

I hope you're sure about Rayman Legends. You have to play it everyday and concentrate on getting golds with a few platinums here and there on the daily and weekly challenges. It took me 3 months, playing everyday to platinum it.

Oops, that's my bad, I have Origins on the Vita and not Legends, I just put the name of the wrong game on my list.

I understand the feeling. I really should be working on my games but I got distracted for two days and was too tired to do anything. :D

Just try to get as many trophies in those game as you can, this isn't a contest and you won't get penalized if you fail.

Demon's Souls - 0%

Tales of Xillia - 0%

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 54%

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited - 100% 40-platinum.png

Master Reboot - 0%

Gravity Rush Remastered - 0%

Fat Princess Adventures - 65%

Got an easy plat out of the way and made some decent progress on Persona 4 boosted msot of the online trophies just need to win a bunch more matches to get the exp for level 30 then its just down to singleplayer stuff, It's going to be a very hard 100% as completing all the character challengers is crazy hard :( 

For now:

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) - 0%

Sideway: New York (PS3) - 9%

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) - 0%

Firewatch (PS4) - 0%

Actual Sunlight (PSV) - 5%

Haven't had much time to devote to this challenge so far and with The Division dropping tomorrow, it might be awhile.

Got Actual Sunlight (PSV, 100%) out of the way this morning. So 1 down.

Hoping to get some time with Firewatch this week. Ideally I'd like to sit down with it and 100% it in one go but may have to settle for splitting it into multiple sessions.

I'd like to join as a late arrival.  Here are my 5:

1. Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster - 1%

2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1 - 0%

3. Danganronpa: Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls - 0%

4. Batman: Arkham Knight - 0%

5. The Banner Saga - 0%

Should be a good, but do-able challenge for me.