Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

Wasnt condoning or recommending it. Just saying in this case I wouldnt see the big deal. Hell I wouldnt even know how to do it anyway.

lol that is amost exactly what i said right there about not condoning or reccomending it but not seeing that big a deal if its souley for this 1 completly unobtainable trophy 

but its apparently a gateway hack u think oh ill only do it for this then u start thinking what if i only did it for this too and this and this nd then everyones hacking whole games no ones playing at all 

lmao the hacker apocolyps the end of true playing.... wat arnt 99.8% of games with online full of hackers modders etc and very few actual legit players?

anyway yea this trophy is stupid they need to patch it out, fix it, or have sly himself do the hacks for those who want it or have him designate someone or have it set so anyone who pops a trophy in it other than pay it forwrd gets blacklisted or whatever i dunno im glad i got mine back when it was released i feel terrible for those currently blocked out from it

lol that is amost exactly what i said right there about not condoning or reccomending it but not seeing that big a deal if its souley for this 1 completly unobtainable trophy 

but its apparently a gateway hack u think oh ill only do it for this then u start thinking what if i only did it for this too and this and this nd then everyones hacking whole games no ones playing at all 

lmao the hacker apocolyps the end of true playing.... wat arnt 99.8% of games with online full of hackers modders etc and very few actual legit players?

anyway yea this trophy is stupid they need to patch it out, fix it, or have sly himself do the hacks for those who want it or have him designate someone or have it set so anyone who pops a trophy in it other than pay it forwrd gets blacklisted or whatever i dunno im glad i got mine back when it was released i feel terrible for those currently blocked out from it

Just wish I got it before.... Hopefully they fix it.

Slightly off-topic. I keep reading something about a Crucible pass, what is that? 

The gift is the only online trophy right?

Does it have anything to do with the "Complete the Crucible" trophy at all? I have not played this game in four years lol, and if I recall correctly, I never deleted the data for the game off my HDD, but I am still kinda curious.

@DARKB1KE I'm doing the right thing by leaving them alone so they can solve the problem the right way instead of hounding them like everyone else has been doing sense the server problem started if u keep hounding them constantly they might say screw it and never fix it so yall stop hounding them and let them work in piece

Hounding them shows that there's interest in bringing back the servers. Sure it's not a good idea to go overboard, but every single person who asks for it back gives them an incentive to actually fix it.

I don't think they'll give up on the whole idea just because so many people want it. They're a professional game development company, not a five year old child.

The customer support teams who read the messages aren't the ones who will be fixing the servers, anyway.

Slightly off-topic. I keep reading something about a Crucible pass, what is that? 

The gift is the only online trophy right?

Does it have anything to do with the "Complete the Crucible" trophy at all? I have not played this game in four years lol, and if I recall correctly, I never deleted the data for the game off my HDD, but I am still kinda curious.

The crucible is an offline survival mode DLC. You can buy the pass separately, but it comes with new physical copies of the game and I think some regions may bundle it with the digital version.

The servers going down only affects the online gifting system, so you'll still be able to get the crucible trophies offline.

The crucible is an offline survival mode DLC. You can buy the pass separately, but it comes with new physical copies of the game and I think some regions may bundle it with the digital version.

The servers going down only affects the online gifting system, so you'll still be able to get the crucible trophies offline.

Ah okay, thankfully I did gifting with my brother 4 years ago. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Can someone answer this?

If it's already been asked and answered, I apologize, but I just don't feel like sifting through all of the posts to see for myself lol

But..

Is it true that they did away with all of the online trophies for the ps4, darksiders 2 deathinitive edition??

I would seriously hate to start playing this game and not be able to get the platinum/100%

Thanks!

Well that's good

What about the crucible related trophies?

Are they still there and still obtainable or were they removed as Well?

They are still there and all obtainable as well. The only one they was removed was for gifting an item to a friend and they replaced that trophy with beating the game on Deathinitive difficulty. I just started the game yesterday and jumped straight into Deathinitive. The weird thing is the place where you check your inbox is still there and if you access it and back out, your framerate dips into single frames for 7-8 seconds.

Edited by skateak

They are still there and all obtainable as well. The only one they was removed was for gifting an item to a friend and they replaced that trophy with beating the game on Deathinitive difficulty. I just started the game yesterday and jumped straight into Deathinitive. The weird thing is the place where you check your inbox is still there and if you access it and back out, your framerate dips into single frames for 7-8 seconds.

Thanks for the response

I picked this game up a week or 2 ago for like 12bucks and haven't gotten around to starting it yet, and then I've been reading about all these issues, but apparently it's just the ps3 version that has problems..which in hindsight is a good thing because I have the ps4 version lol

there still trying to fix it so give them time to fix it or patch it and stop bugging them about fixing the trophy its not and easy fix if it was then we would all have trophy with no problems they said there doing there best to fix the trophy so play other games until its fixed or patched

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

there still trying to fix it so give them time to fix it or patch it and stop bugging them about fixing the trophy its not and easy fix if it was then we would all have trophy with no problems they said there doing there best to fix the trophy so play other games until its fixed or patched

Still waiting. Doubt this is ever coming back online.

• Like 1

got an email that they don't think servers will come back online

*sigh* Well, then I'm deleting the game off my PS3, I guess, lest I accidentally pick it. A pity, only have wasted my money.

I'll settle up with playing it on PC then... when I get a strong enough PC to run it in place of my current rust bucket, that is. 

Edited by NetEntity

Yeah, please, copy the email here..

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Are you talking about the Darksiders II PS3/X360 achievement?

Unfortunately this is dependent on a server that we brought numerous times back online but as it seems this time we are a bit stuck. We are still working on it but my hopes are low that we are able to fix that unfortunately.

Best,

Reinhard

Nordic Games

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2016 13:13

An: Office-Nordicgames <[email protected]>

Betreff: NGG - Web contact

• Like 1

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Are you talking about the Darksiders II PS3/X360 achievement?

Unfortunately this is dependent on a server that we brought numerous times back online but as it seems this time we are a bit stuck. We are still working on it but my hopes are low that we are able to fix that unfortunately.

Best,

Reinhard

Nordic Games

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2016 13:13

An: Office-Nordicgames <[email protected]>

Betreff: NGG - Web contact

This is a big BS on their part. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I know everything about coding but I've got common sense in that they were able to create a whole game, yet they they can't fix a simple server that doesn't require players to mutually connect online together. Heck I have a hard time believing that they were working on it since feb when the servers were out because I'm pretty sure If they're this slow, they'd be bankrupt and would get nowhere in their company. Edited by poopooblast

Bullshit. They brought back once, they can bring it back again. Servers aren't easy to maintain, but they can do better than that.

just keep sending emails . If they see there is a few of us who want this trophy maybe they will attempt it

Edited by ImmyandPTsmack

i think they just need to patch that trophy..

a few days back i earned a trophy in saints row the third (jumping in or something like that)
but the server was offline..but just for the attempt to upload the caracter i got the trophy..

i can live with a solution like that..

it's weird that i never got a answer on all the mails i send to them..and it's not because i send them hatemail or something..

a few days back i earned a trophy in saints row the third (jumping in or something like that)

but the server was offline..but just for the attempt to upload the caracter i got the trophy..

it's weird that i never got a answer on all the mails i send to them..and it's not because i send them hatemail or something..

Yeah, i think the same way. If the servers are offline and it's annoying for them to fix, they just need to patch this trophy and everyone will be happy..

I just got an answer on the first email i sent, after this, i send more emails twice and no answer for both..   <_<

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado

Hopefully they fix the servers but they won't patch it because it costs $40,000 to send a patch through certification to Sony according to Tim Schafer. I got the Deathinitive Edition plat a couple days ago so I am giving up on the PS3 version. Apparently they are too busy remastering the original Darksiders :rolleyes: