Project Platinum: Princess

Cassiopria

If you have 1 Plat you are Baron, once you get 4 you will evolve into Baroness :awesome:

I would presume it's lowest number of required plats/maximum number of required plats.

And I definitely think it's just to remember 9/11 =D

Lol, maybe it's different around the world, but I thought 1-4 would be the way to say 1, 2, 3 or 4 plats.  At least in the US 1/4 means .25, but only after I travelled to Europe did I learn that 3,99 was what we consider 3.99 (on price tags).  But at least that's sort of implied.  Are slashes used instead of dashes in other countries?  I have travelled a little, but mainly Europe and English speaking countries, so I really don't know.

Lol, maybe it's different around the world, but I thought 1-4 would be the way to say 1, 2, 3 or 4 plats.  At least in the US 1/4 means .25, but only after I travelled to Europe did I learn that 3,99 was what we consider 3.99 (on price tags).  But at least that's sort of implied.  Are slashes used instead of dashes in other countries?  I have travelled a little, but mainly Europe and English speaking countries, so I really don't know.

Nope, I'm pretty sure slashes are only OP's thing. =D

You are right about comma x dot price tags, though. EU for some reason uses commas.

I believe it has to do with male and female members. Just like in the Baka Hentai PP. On the other hand, there should be separate trophy titles for these members..

I know, but wouldn't that work as a good joke? :awesome:

• Like 1

I have the Ico plat, so I guess I'm a Baron?  Not sure what the 1/4 platinum means...

I add you to the list   :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron 

You need 5 plat for the silver rank !

Baron for me with a platinum in Brave

I add you to the list   :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

Can you sign me up as a Baron I have

Brave and Game of Thrones

Sign me up with New Little King's Story and Game of Thrones :)

I'll join this as a Baron. I have plats in Battle Princess of Arcadias & ICO.

I add you to the list    :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron

Edited by Cassiopria

Please sign me up :)

Game
1. Battle Princess of Arcadias
2. Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
3. New Little King's Story

Special Award
1. Time and Eternity

I wonder is this game also included as well?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1045-%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%83%BB%E3%83%88%E3%82%A5%E3%83%BB%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A9-%E5%A4%96%E4%BC%9D-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%AC%8E

Edited by hasegawa2010

Please sign me up :)

Game

1. Battle Princess of Arcadias

2. Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord

3. New Little King's Story

Special Award

1. Time and Eternity

I wonder is this game also included as well?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1045-%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%83%BB%E3%83%88%E3%82%A5%E3%83%BB%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A9-%E5%A4%96%E4%BC%9D-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%AC%8E

I add you to the list   :)Imperial+State+Crown+-+Monarchy+-+Englan sTih52c.png Baron and 1AuKneL.png Special Award

What is it about ?

Battle Princess of Arcadias

ICO

I have to say I was surprised to see Child of Light on the front, but not being one of the games, but I guess it's because it has no plat? =o The game stacks with PS3 and PS4, and you usually get both versions bundled, maybe if you got both? =p

• 2 weeks later...

Battle Princess of Arcadias

ICO

I have to say I was surprised to see Child of Light on the front, but not being one of the games, but I guess it's because it has no plat? =o The game stacks with PS3 and PS4, and you usually get both versions bundled, maybe if you got both? =p

I add you to the list :) sTih52c.png Baron

I play it two time's Child of Light i really love that game !

Hey, could you sign me up for Baron/Baroness Rank? I have;

- Game of Thrones 

- 100% Child of Light

Thanks!

I add you to the list  :) sTih52c.png Baron

I got ICO's Platinum so far.

I add you to the list  :) sTih52c.png Baron

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cassiopria, can you please sign me up for Baron rank? I just completed Fat Princess Adventures!

Also when you start it, if you ever need help, let me know! I'm very high-geared if some chapter/boss gives you trouble.

• Like 1

Hi Cassiopria, can you please sign me up for Baron rank? I just completed Fat Princess Adventures!

Also when you start it, if you ever need help, let me know! I'm very high-geared if some chapter/boss gives you trouble.

I add you to the list sTih52c.png Baron 

Thank you Minh2t that want help out with Fat Princess Adventures :) Was it hard to plat ?

For now i'm play non stop The Elder Scrolls Online i can't stop playing!

I hope i can plat it  :unsure:

• Like 1

I add you to the list sTih52c.png Baron 

Thank you Minh2t that want help out with Fat Princess Adventures :) Was it hard to plat ?

For now i'm play non stop The Elder Scrolls Online i can't stop playing!

I hope i can plat it  :unsure:

It was somewhat hard until you figure out the boss strategies. I couldn't beat the last boss no matter how many times I tried until I grinded and upgraded some of my gears. I think playing with someone else makes the game so much easier because you can infinitely revive each other with no penalty.

Haha yeah ESO looks really cool, but I also heard it's super time consuming plat, good luck with it!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...